Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i'm a germophobe, and even more so now after hearing about the swine flu deaths.

sitting opposite me on a train yesterday was a black, tramp-looking man, who could not stop sneezing and coughing without covering his mouth or nose.

i told him to cover his mouth, and he started ranting at me, standing over me and threatening me. i pushed him away from my face and he hit me really hard, then moved to a different carriage.

considering i'm terrified of swine flu, how should i deal with people like this in the future, without getting ****** up?

ReputationRep:
    Unlikely to happen again tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Lol funny story. Do you not have more sense than to get involved with tramps and homeless people though...you could have just moved away.

ReputationRep:
    Live in a bubble.

ReputationRep:
    You got owned. :owned:

ReputationRep:
    Haha you got smacked off a tramp! Grow some balls son, if you're going to be getting wide with total strangers at least be ready to kick **** out of them if they smash your **** in.

ReputationRep:
    lmao *****

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't a fight. You got pwned by a homeless guy, dude!

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Haha you got smacked off a tramp! Grow some balls son, if you're going to be getting wide with total strangers at least be ready to kick **** out of them if they smash your **** in.
    Lol :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to mention his race? It doesn't play a factor in the situation at all. And it's highly doubtful this'll happen again.

ReputationRep:
    :own3d: If it bothers you that much move away next time.

ReputationRep:
    You should have offered him a tissue or move away.

ReputationRep:
    you mean "I lost a flight to a black tramp"

ReputationRep:
    Now, to regain you honour, you must duel him.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter he was black? :|

ReputationRep:
    In response to topic title - No you didn't. You just wish you did because it would have made your life worth living.

ReputationRep:
    Why does the fact he is black make such a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliphatic)
    Why does it matter he was black? :|
    harder to fight, due to the 'street-fighting' advantage blacks have due to their genetic history of gang violence

ReputationRep:
    You should get over it, by not being terrified of a stupid pig cold, thats been over hyped by the media.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    you mean "I lost a flight to a black tramp"
    (Original post by sron)
    Now, to regain you honour, you must duel him.
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    That wasn't a fight. You got pwned by a homeless guy, dude!
    Hahahahaha, sorry but those posts really made me laugh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.