Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All the lives of people on TSR Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I bet sleekchic has an interesting life :awesome:
    So the **** what. I couldn't actually care less about how much other people hate Britain. Until, of course, they've found themselves walking into a dystopia they can't escape. Though I guess it's alright for you people being able to go back home. :awesome:

(Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    So the **** what. I couldn't actually care less about how much other people hate Britain. Until, of course, they've found themselves walking into a dystopia they can't escape. Though I guess it's alright for you people being able to go back home. :awesome:
    Indeed, i love the way how her house is bigger than most people's and how she's just so much better at conversing with strangers. She should be a diplomat!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be someone around the 1000th page of the member list.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, i love the way how her house is bigger than most people's and how she's just so much better at conversing with strangers. She should be a diplomat!
    Of course, until her house is taken over by the strangers after which point it's turned into a terrorist base

wtf?

Please tell me that post just contained one of your rants and you are not trying to make false assumptions about people you don't speak to or don't even know.

You people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    wtf?

Please tell me that post just contained one of your rants and you are not trying to make false assumptions about people you don't speak to or don't even know.

You people?
    It was more a point of Marxist Leo trying to find someone to defend his prejudicial anti-British views.

Marxist Leo openly presents himself as Indian

It was more a point of Marxist Leo trying to find someone to defend his prejudicial anti-British views.

exactly how does that relate to you trying to make assumptions about me?

anti-BNP does not equate to being anti-British otherwise I and many other people who hate the BNP may as well be falsely identified as anti-British.

LMFAO.

I've openly denounced communism on atleast a few occasions. I am totally opposed to marxism, communism, maoism in any form, and me and marxism are totally opposed.

So please stop calling me a marxist unless you'd like me to call you intelligent, or well informed.

I AM indian. I hold an Indian passport. Just because i live in your country and my mum pays your ludicrously high taxes doesn't obligate me to be British.

Someone has a life greater and more interesting than TSR? :eek: I think not! you lie!

lier lier pants on fire :p:

ReputationRep:
    necessarily benevolent is a ******.

ReputationRep:
    exactly how does that relate to you trying to make assumptions about me?
    I didn't. I was talking about how he was searching for someone to defend his viewpoint. I was referring to his viewpoint. I didn't even know who he meant actually until you brought it up.

anti-BNP does not equate to being anti-British otherwise I and many other people who hate the BNP may as well be falsely identified as anti-British.
    Leftist Leo has clearly demonstrated himself to be anti-British through his posts. It has nothing to do with the BNP. I don't even know how they came up tbh.

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO.

I've openly denounced communism on atleast a few occasions. I am totally opposed to marxism, communism, maoism in any form, and me and marxism are totally opposed.

So please stop calling me a marxist unless you'd like me to call you intelligent, or well informed.
    Yet it's alright for you to go and relate me to a mass murderer on the basis of nothing; you awful, awful hypocrite. Don't come with this 'Mein Fuhrer', 'Mein Kampf' nonsense, which I personally abhor, and claim a moral high ground when I call you a Marxist (which still isn't a touch on Hitler or Stalin).

I AM indian. I hold an Indian passport. Just because i live in your country and my mum pays your ludicrously high taxes doesn't obligate me to be British.
    You're living in Britain, you should love it. Simple as.

(Original post by reems23)
    necessarily benevolent is a ******.
    Thank you!

I'd give you pos rep, but it counts for less than an intelligent argument in the face of a troll.

Yet it's alright for you to go and relate me to a mass murderer on the basis of nothing; you awful, awful hypocrite. Don't come with this 'Mein Fuhrer', 'Mein Kampf' nonsense, which I personally abhor, and claim a moral high ground when I call you a Marxist (which still isn't a touch on Hitler or Stalin).

You're living in Britain, you should love it. Simple as.
    I compare you to a mass murderer because you are a Nazi, in ideology and statement, if not openly.

No, i'm living in Britain, it's a great country, and i pay my taxes. Not only that, i have to watch as people who've lived here all their lives do not appreciate what it gives, sponge off the state, achieve nothing in their lives and then turn up on the unemployment registers to get free money, all the while as my mum slaves herself to provide for a family.

And besides, i'm Indian. Can you really expect me to love a country that broke the back of mine and leeched it dry for one hundred and fifty years? :rolleyes: No, and it's people like you, who refuse to accept the disgusting nature of colonialism, that keep the resentment brewing. People like you are why people like me refuse to love Britain.

ReputationRep:
    I compare you to a mass murderer because you are a Nazi, in ideology and statement, if not openly.
    Maybe you should learn some of the connotations - and ideology - that come with 'Nazi' and then return. Seriously, my views aren't even a touch on Nazism. I'm sure their victims will be all too pleased to see ignorant kids like you throw the word around as a weapon to hush people up. I hate Nazism and everything to do with them. Grow some.

No, i'm living in Britain, it's a great country, and i pay my taxes. Not only that, i have to watch as people who've lived here all their lives do not appreciate what it gives, sponge off the state, achieve nothing in their lives and then turn up on the unemployment registers to get free money, all the while as my mum slaves herself to provide for a family.
    Yep. And I don't have anything against immigrants who work and contribute to society. And I equally look down on 'spongers' too, so I don't really see your point. Nonetheless, I would die for my queen, and if anyone reading thinks I'm a lunatic they should leave the country. Go to Cuba or somewhere.

And besides, i'm Indian. Can you really expect me to love a country that broke the back of mine and leeched it dry for one hundred and fifty years? :rolleyes: No, and it's people like you, who refuse to accept the disgusting nature of colonialism, that keep the resentment brewing. People like you are why people like me refuse to love Britain.
    I don't 'refuse to accept the disgusting nature of colonialism' because history actually shows that independence did more damage than colonialism did per se. Colonialism has always occurred. Britain was colonised by the Romans, the Caucasus was colonised by the Russians, the New World was initially colonised by Spaniards, India has colonised nations itself in the past. You leftist people usually go on about why I shouldn't be proud of my country because it was simply a matter of chance that I was born into it, and that I did nothing to help build it etc. so why the hell should I give a crap about what some ancestor of mine may have done probably a century before I was born? Plus, your assumption that "Britons" in general were responsible for colonialism is a stereotype and is quite clearly racist.

Maybe you should learn some of the connotations - and ideology - that come with 'Nazi' and then return. Seriously, my views aren't even a touch on Nazism. I'm sure their victims will be all too pleased to see ignorant kids like you throw the word around as a weapon to hush people up. I hate Nazism and everything to do with them. Grow some.

Yep. And I don't have anything against immigrants who work and contribute to society. And I equally look down on 'spongers' too, so I don't really see your point. Nonetheless, I would die for my queen, and if anyone reading thinks I'm a lunatic they should leave the country. Go to Cuba or somewhere.

I don't 'refuse to accept the disgusting nature of colonialism' because history actually shows that independence did more damage than colonialism did per se. Colonialism has always occurred. Britain was colonised by the Romans, the Caucasus was colonised by the Russians, the New World was initially colonised by Spaniards, India has colonised nations itself in the past. You leftist people usually go on about why I shouldn't be proud of my country because it was simply a matter of chance that I was born into it, and that I did nothing to help build it etc. so why the hell should I give a crap about what some ancestor of mine may have done probably a century before I was born? Plus, your assumption that "Britons" in general were responsible for colonialism is a stereotype and is quite clearly racist.
    Just by denying the fact that you're a Nazi doesn't mean that nearly all of your posts reflects the BNP/Nazi ideology :rolleyes: .

That's your prerogative not mine.

Just because it happened in the past, or has always happened for that matter, doesn't make it any more condonable.

I don't care if a Briton is just a Briton. I care if he goes around spouting tripe like you do suggesting colonialism was a good thing when in the case of my country it destroyed it socially and economically. In 1600 Britain produced 2% of the world's GDP while India produced 20%. In 1850 that situation was reversed, as Britain destroyed India's industry and made it into a major export market long after Britain's production processes were uncompetitive. Throughout the mid eighteen hundreds onwards Britain had huge deficits with it's White dominions and Germany and the US, which were sustained by even bigger surpluses from Africa and India.

I don't blame Brits today for what happened in the past. It IS all in the past. I do however find your views on colonialism as something that was positive repugnant and ignorant, and as such will do my utmost to point them out as such.

And i find your knowledge of history laughable. INDIA has colonized nations in the past? Maybe it's the late night that's contributing to your nonsensical claims.

Anyway, goodnight to you sir. Enjoy having the last word :top:

ReputationRep:
    I was sick on my own face once.

ReputationRep:
    Just by denying the fact that you're a Nazi doesn't mean that nearly all of your posts reflects the BNP/Nazi ideology :rolleyes: .
    It may have touches on BNP ideals, but do not call me a Nazi. They are nothing at all Nazi-esque. People are so ******* callous throwing the word Nazi around at everyone they disagree with, euphemising the actions of the Nazis to the level of an easily more moderate position. Honestly, it's sickening.

Just because it happened in the past, or has always happened for that matter, doesn't make it any more condonable.

I don't care if a Briton is just a Briton. I care if he goes around spouting tripe like you do suggesting colonialism was a good thing when in the case of my country it destroyed it socially and economically. In 1600 Britain produced 2% of the world's GDP while India produced 20%. In 1850 that situation was reversed, as Britain destroyed India's industry and made it into a major export market long after Britain's production processes were uncompetitive. Throughout the mid eighteen hundreds onwards Britain had huge deficits with it's White dominions and Germany and the US, which were sustained by even bigger surpluses from Africa and India.

I don't blame Brits today for what happened in the past. It IS all in the past. I do however find your views on colonialism as something that was positive repugnant and ignorant, and as such will do my utmost to point them out as such.
    I don't see colonialism as a good thing, as much as I don't see it as a reason for someone to carry around a massive chip on their shoulder and hope to make gains from it today/use it as justification for hating my country. LOL. That sort of, like, subverts your point.

You mean there's a life outside of tsr? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    And i find your knowledge of history laughable. INDIA has colonized nations in the past? Maybe it's the late night that's contributing to your nonsensical claims.
    Just seen this. And no, my knowledge of history is quite fine really. Yours however is obviously in need of input. Ever heard of the Mughal Empire? :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.