Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyy,

So who's confirmed!?

I have now :woo:
    petrified.. but so looking forward to it!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations I hope you like Plymouth (not confirmed just a Plymouthian).

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed plymouth

I've only seen two people doing the same course as me though =\

ReputationRep:
    i`m confirmed, doing engineering foundation year, HAHA.
    silly really but oh well.
    What are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    still have a conditional offer to do MSc marketing management and strategy.. didnt find anyone doing same major

ReputationRep:
    It is all confirmed - I move in on the 16th of September!!

ReputationRep:
    i have an unconditional offer for social work. my offer has only just turned unconditional so hopefully wil hear about halls soon!

ReputationRep:
    i have a conditional although i am treating it as confirmed saying im so confident of getting the required grades and i have chosen it as my 'firm' choice so me.... looking forward to it is right, so unorganised though, never been in the place in my life and just chose it randomly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roryq)
    i have a conditional although i am treating it as confirmed saying im so confident of getting the required grades and i have chosen it as my 'firm' choice so me.... looking forward to it is right, so unorganised though, never been in the place in my life and just chose it randomly
    you couldn't have chosen a nicer place! it's lucky really, seeing as you haven't even been there. could've been somewhere horrible!

ReputationRep:
    good to heear, thanks

ReputationRep:
    nice to see more people that are going! i move in september 1st into house with 5 other people... going to be a new experience but im so ready to move out now.

not ready as in packing however.. my attempt at packing is still spread across my floor...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan00000)
    nice to see more people that are going! i move in september 1st into house with 5 other people... going to be a new experience but im so ready to move out now.

not ready as in packing however.. my attempt at packing is still spread across my floor...
    haha mine too lol! although i'm moving on the 13th, so will have to live in this mess for a bit longer..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan00000)

Moving to plymouth 1st sep too, cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    woop! hahaa

i hope to see you both somewhere!? Im hoping the nightlife is really good. i have heard its alright, but im looking forward to seeing what its like.

I do feel kinda ready, i hjave most things apart from CLOTHES. I so so need to do a massive shop. Im going to london this saturday to sort myself out, thank god my loan hasnt come in yet haha! much safer out of my bank while i shop round oxford street!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.