Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, anyone else in Bateson? I thought we should also have our own thread, as everywhere else seems to have one :yep:. I'm in A/09/4, whatever that means.

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess I won't have trouble sleeping when I'm there..

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm going to be in D/04/3 Hopefully I'll see you there

ReputationRep:
    Meeeee, I just got my room offered today!
    I'm gonna be in a permanent twin room wherever in the building they are!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be in Bateson in Room C/03/1...anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Bateson? Not the best place hehe..unless, in every flat there is one big room..that room is pretty nice So pray you get that room! hehe.

Oh and try and get something to block your ears because you guys and Harry Law always have a sorta "who can set off the other halls alarm first" thing..although I think its not as bad as it was when I started...

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, on room E/02/4. I guess the letter at front means the floor we will be in. looks like we are all in different floors lol.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the letters/numbers mean? If i am in E/02/4, what does this mean? Any past-freshers know? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    Bateson? Not the best place hehe..unless, in every flat there is one big room..that room is pretty nice So pray you get that room! hehe.

Oh and try and get something to block your ears because you guys and Harry Law always have a sorta "who can set off the other halls alarm first" thing..although I think its not as bad as it was when I started...

Good luck
    Might not be the best place, but its the cheapest . At only £75 a week, guna be about £25 a week cheaper than most other halls. More drinking money for me

ReputationRep:
    Is Bateson the biggest halls of residence? Because it looks massive compared to others!!! If a fire alarm went off, who would have to leave? Just people in that block (e.g block E) or everyone?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.