Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The title says it all, I have three prominent creases on my forehead and I'm only 15 Other than having a permanent fringe, what can I do? should I use wrinkle cream?

ReputationRep:
    Do you smoke?if so, you know what to do. i can only suggest sunscreen and making your face less expressive (within reason though, you don't want to look like a botox monster haha) if you want to try the cream i guess you can but you're really young so don't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    Do you drink enough water? Being dehydrated will make your skin look worse and any lines more visible.

ReputationRep:
    i have this, its frowning when i talk, sort of scrunching my forehead more than need be :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Ass-crack on your forehead?

ReputationRep:
    I have it too, I think it comes from applying makeup. When I put mascara on I make the "" face and my eyebrows go up. I wouldn't worry about it. It's normal. You could start using a heavy moisturiser day + night on the bit you feel it worst, though, to sort of catch it early.

ReputationRep:
    I had this\aged 15....many years later I can at least say my forehead hasn't changed....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ????

ReputationRep:
    unlucky

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    They're worry lines. And ironically, they're nothing to worry about.
    I've had the same lines on my forehead since early teen years and at 23, they're no worse! Pretty much everyone has them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.