The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of course we do! Some people try to be all masculine but to be honest that's just bs!
Cuddling... groping... its all good :biggrin:
Reply 3
i LOVE cuddling!
those people that think its unmanly to cuddle with a WOMAN are just stupid imo . i love cuddling , and if their scared to show their affectionate side its more likely to manifest itself in not wanting to talk or show their affection in public not cuddling
From experience they do :yep:
Reply 6
ILoveOrangeJuice
I know this one of my random posts again but for those who haven't noticed Im a very random person lol. Im not sure if that's a good thing or not but yeah anyway.....

Do guys like cuddling? Im sure everyone does but what I dont understand is how some guys say they dont like cuddling? or do they just say that to hide their affectionate side......I really don't get men sometimes *sighs*

Yeah, I love cuddling. Going to sound like a weirdo here possibly, but I love it when you cuddle a girl and she snuggles into your neck. meh, time for bed.
Love it. Absolutely love it; with the right person.
Reply 8
Cuddling is amazing, love it completely!
What would you think of a guy who youve just been in bed with who just says I dont like cuddling? I dont mind hugging but I just dont like cuddling......O.o seriously
Reply 10
Love it. Not so much in crazy hot weather though.
Reply 11
ILoveOrangeJuice
What would you think of a guy who youve just been in bed with who just says I dont like cuddling? I dont mind hugging but I just dont like cuddling......O.o seriously

Sounds like he's just being an idiot to be honest. All this talk of cuddling and bed is making me feel all romantic lol!
Reply 12
I love cuddling. I love even more when a girl falls asleep in your arms all tucked in.
Reply 13
With someone I actually like, yeah it's amazing. Hmmm I want to cuddle someone now....:p:
Yes
Yah.
Reply 16
*sigh* nothing like a good cuddle...

I've met guys on both end of the spectrums (claiming to love it/hate it)...I think it's just human to want to be close to someone like that.
Reply 17
i love a good cuddle
Symbea
I love cuddling. I love even more when a girl falls asleep in your arms all tucked in.

AWWWWW.
Reply 19
Symbea

I just said "Aww!" out loud.

Latest

Trending

Trending