The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Cuddling is my favourite thing tbh. I could cuddle for ages.
Reply 21
Ohh, cuddling! Massages, stroking, kissing, touching, hugging.. I LOVE cuddling. I'm a cuddle-junkie! I can cuddle and cuddle and cuddle for hours on end.

..Sadly the word cuddle has lost all meaning to me now. :s-smilie:
Reply 22
icn06
*sigh* nothing like a good cuddle...

I've met guys on both end of the spectrums (claiming to love it/hate it)...I think it's just human to want to be close to someone like that.

It's the closeness of sex but without the "oh oh..****, no...I swear that's never happened before"
ILoveOrangeJuice
I know this one of my random posts again but for those who haven't noticed Im a very random person lol. Im not sure if that's a good thing or not but yeah anyway.....

Do guys like cuddling? Im sure everyone does but what I dont understand is how some guys say they dont like cuddling? or do they just say that to hide their affectionate side......I really don't get men sometimes *sighs*

-cuddles- :eek3:
MayhemAM
Yeah, I love cuddling. Going to sound like a weirdo here possibly, but I love it when you cuddle a girl and she snuggles into your neck. meh, time for bed.

Yeahhhh , the lil nook there . love it
Reply 25
Cuddling is awesome.

Best thing is when you're both snuggled watching a movie with the light off, you look down and they've fallen asleep on your chest.

My God a girl never looks as beautiful as curled up asleep on your chest in the soft glow of the TV at night...
Reply 26
nah thanks. wham bam thankyou mam.
Reply 27
I love it :p: Can't beat a good cuddle.
Reply 28
ILoveOrangeJuice
I know this one of my random posts again but for those who haven't noticed Im a very random person lol. Im not sure if that's a good thing or not but yeah anyway.....

Do guys like cuddling? Im sure everyone does but what I dont understand is how some guys say they dont like cuddling? or do they just say that to hide their affectionate side......I really don't get men sometimes *sighs*

when you cuddle it is as if you and your lover are one both are confident that they love eachother and therefore can build trust as they are pressing their bodies expressing love not eros but a different kind of love a warm and holy kind of love instead of simply impregnating and all the other stuff.
My ex used to hate it if I tried to lay a finger on him when he was upset, let alone hug him. It was horrible, I'd feel so bad to see him upset and wanted to hold him but that would just get him even more pissed off. I felt so awkward just sitting there :no:
Threads like this annoy me. The members of TSR aren't representative of all guys/girls. For every person who says they love to cuddle, there will be a person who hates it. The OP will never get a conclusion about the people in their life, which is probably who are actually of interest to them, not a random sample of people on an internet chat room at twenty past midnight... It just seems quite pointless to me.
GazzyG
Cuddling is awesome.

Best thing is when you're both snuggled watching a movie with the light off, you look down and they've fallen asleep on your chest.

My God a girl never looks as beautiful as curled up asleep on your chest in the soft glow of the TV at night...

This this this. Well explained.
Reply 32
prettylittlerichgirl
Threads like this annoy me. The members of TSR aren't representative of all guys/girls. For every person who says they love to cuddle, there will be a person who hates it. The OP will never get a conclusion about the people in their life, which is probably who are actually of interest to them, not a random sample of people on an internet chat room at twenty past midnight... It just seems quite pointless to me.

Then GTFO.
Reply 33
Not really, prefer *******.
Reply 34
Absolutely. But don't tell anyone I said that.
prettylittlerichgirl

Well if you have that kind of opinion please dont post on the thread no one asked you to give a psychological poiint of view...its quite sad to be honest.
Reply 36
haha

this discussion made me laugh... I wasn't expecting to find all of of the boys on here not trying to prove their manliness. But seriously I love how you're all very sensitive on this thread! It's quite weird since I find that I can't hug someone for too long without feeling claustrophobic... that probably makes me weird...? :s-smilie:
Don't mind a small portion of it.

Them extended hugs man.. they do get a bit too much.
Reply 38
GazzyG
Cuddling is awesome.

amen brotha.

i can't sleep without cuddling SOMETHING. if it's not my other side, then it's a pillow.
playboy magazine polls show that around 70% of men cuddle their pillows when they sleep, as opposed to 30% of women. i'd say a girl you love is way better than a pillow.
prettylittlerichgirl

Well what's the point in asking anyone ever for their opinion then? Obviously there'll be someone who disagrees. :s-smilie:

Latest