Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yes, every type and in every situation .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Of course we do! Some people try to be all masculine but to be honest that's just bs!
    This

love it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unikq)
    amen brotha.

i can't sleep without cuddling SOMETHING. if it's not my other side, then it's a pillow.
    playboy magazine polls show that around 70% of men cuddle their pillows when they sleep, as opposed to 30% of women. i'd say a girl you love is way better than a pillow.

Yes, but a pillow won't give you a dead arm...

Love cuddles, hate dead arms, dead legs and so on. Luckily we have two little girls who are very much into their hugs and cuddles, yet aren't quite big enough to cause parts of my body to go numb when they fall asleep on me...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    I love cuddling. I love even more when a girl falls asleep in your arms all tucked in.
    Aw i love guys who love cuddling :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm sure most guys do to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap yes, sometimes I love it so much I CBA to move on to the sex :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this thread could get any cuter. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    I don't think this thread could get any cuter. :love:
    Just what I was thinking, guys coming clean about affection

.. It's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Yay there is hope for men after all :love:

ReputationRep:
    totally, every day, every few hours actually!

In fact do I dare wake her up right now for one...is a cuddle worth losing your head?

ReputationRep:
    I like cuddles.

But not dead arms. Its more fun to be sat up and have her led across you with her head nestled up on your chest.

ReputationRep:
    I love to cuddle up in my man's lap :awesome:

:o:

ReputationRep:
    Of course having a cuddle is one of the best things! Feels like there's no other worries in the world whilst all snuggly.

ReputationRep:
    Looove it. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Of course we do! Some people try to be all masculine but to be honest that's just bs!
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's so attractive when a guy is so comfortable with just simple cuddling and not fondling whilst doing it.

ReputationRep:
    *cuddles for all*

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ it's a woman! Get in my arms >:3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosielovesmitchell)
    It's so attractive when a guy is so comfortable with just simple cuddling and not fondling whilst doing it.

I just wish more guys were open about being affectionate its soo cute and girls really love it!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.