Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, does bad dancing put you off. Watch

ReputationRep:
    sod what the girls think just enjoy yourself

ive got a friend who dances a cross between your dad at a wedding and a robot whos batteries are winding down, and he has a great night, he never pulls but he doesnt care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    I don't know what the pc term is, but it was retarded. I sort of had my arms down by my side and I was bringing my legs up one by one like I was marching. I could hardly stand eventually and must have been sweating badly.
    That made me laugh :p:

But I'm a bad dancer too so bad dancing doesn't put me off. I LOVE to dance though, so I don't care if I look like a complete retard. You should be the same.

ReputationRep:
    No, I think it is endearing As long as someone is having a good time it doesn't matter how they are dancing.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't care.

ReputationRep:
    As a guy it kinda puts me off a bit if a girl sucks at dancing, at least when dancing with me. It makes me feel uneasy like I'm not quite sure what to do.

ReputationRep:
    My wife can't dance, and I could, but these days perpetual motion means that I'm unlikely to start dancing until very, very drunk.

Oddly enough I first met my wife when she was very drunk and I was dancing, so was she, well sort of... How odd is that eh?

ReputationRep:
    Just do a simple dance in time!! Not that hard at all and you don't look a total mong!!!...which would put SOME girls off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3Xo...eature=related

Will Smith's step then click move works fine, although it is a bit boring and i'd suggest using other similar simple dance moves so you don't look like a boring one trick pony.

But if your like me and sometimes u just can't help yourself :yep: . Throwing in one of them funny dance moves in the video will always stir some laughs and banter!!! Especially the last one before Smith stops the CD....:rolf: :toofunny: epic.

ReputationRep:
    TBH - bad dancing no. I'd laugh with them and find it funny, probably because I am also a bad dancer!
    It depends how drunk you were though. Tipsy - no, very drunk - yes.

ReputationRep:
    nooo bad dancing usually just makes me laugh. especially if the lad knows hes bad and can take the piss out of himself a little. i'm always suspicious of a guy who can dance well..............

I'm lucky in that respect. My drunkeness usually ends up with me acting very flamboyantly, ie I've tried to waltz with someone before now.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't think it was hot, but I would enjoy watching =D And tbh, even if it was drunken-ness, shows confidence.
    Tbh, dancing isn't exactly a refined art.. and it's so busy nobody really notices, so don't worry about it.

And aww to the post above. I would find that so awesome..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Yeah it doesn't concern me too much. But the old self asterm does take a bit if a battering, especially when a girl turns round and says ''you're dancing like a penguin on smack'' the strangest insult I've ever recieved.
    If any girls see me dancing then I would take that as a compliment. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selenax)
    nooo bad dancing usually just makes me laugh. especially if the lad knows hes bad and can take the piss out of himself a little. i'm always suspicious of a guy who can dance well..............

“Women have this weird myth; you can tell how a guy is in bed by how he is on a dance floor. I think it’s ridiculous, what does it matter? You know what I mean. If a guy is on a dance floor really getting into it; enjoying himself, expressing himself. What does it matter how he is in bed? He’s gay!
    So...
    Real men don’t dance; they sit, sweat and curse!”

Bill Hicks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Most people don't really try to dance. I come to the opinion that flailing arms = dancing in most peoples eyes, which is better than not doing anything.

ReputationRep:
    I think maybe the sweaty drunkness did it for you not the bad dancing...

ReputationRep:
    If you can't dance that's fine!!! Just don't...

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww sweatiness is what repels people most.

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:

Watch Hitch, Will tells us guys how to dance duh :rofl:

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punk Phloyd)
    I would imagine the sweaty drunkenness put them off more than the bad dancing.
    This
    Even drunkenness by itself would put me right off

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, if you're drunk, it's just funny.

However, if you're sober at the time, and are taking it very seriously, thinking that you're the best thing since sliced bread, then, yes, it would put me off.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.