Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, does bad dancing put you off. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I dance like your dad having an epileptic fit. It's a great way to celebrate my manliness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    I dance like your dad having an epileptic fit. It's a great way to celebrate my manliness.
    Dancing out of time is more manly. It shows what you lack in rhythm you make up with brute strength.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyncMaster710)
    Go to a drum and bass/ dubstep night mate, sounds like youd be right at home. dodgy dancing is the standard and the girls that go to them are :woo:

This. The shapes thrown there are perhaps worse than yours.

I think it's good that you weren't taking yourself seriously, at least you know you're a bad dancer. I'd prefer a lad to dance like a baboon (not literally of course, if baboons can even dance, urgh never mind) than start pulling moves like Justin Timberlake.

However I think the sweating may have done it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoggster=))
    Tbh, if you're drunk, it's just funny.

However, if you're sober at the time, and are taking it very seriously, thinking that you're the best thing since sliced bread, then, yes, it would put me off.
    Slice bread is overated me thinks. :p:

Thing is if you are dancing to impress and you think your good or bad or whatever I would just say I was pissed. Works every time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyncMaster710)
    “Women have this weird myth; you can tell how a guy is in bed by how he is on a dance floor. I think it’s ridiculous, what does it matter? You know what I mean. If a guy is on a dance floor really getting into it; enjoying himself, expressing himself. What does it matter how he is in bed? He’s gay!
    So...
    Real men don’t dance; they sit, sweat and curse!”

Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks = God

Congratulations, a perfect quote there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Oooft, nice comparison

ReputationRep:
    It's a complete turn-off.

ReputationRep:
    You should go to a club with the mindset you are going to have fun; scoring with the ladies comes second. If you can show you are having fun, you ooze confidence and they are more likely to notice you.

Anyways, sounds like you enjoyed having fun that night with the dancing. That in itself is an achievement.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/989...eatsuccess.jpg

ReputationRep:
    This is a nightclub goddamnit, it's hardly going to be full of modern-day Swayzes...I;m sure you can't be that bad

ReputationRep:
    lool i would so avoid you if i saw this and would probably be laughing my head off but (knowing me) joined in if i was drunk enough... so YES a bad DRUNK dancer can be embarassing and quite of putting... but funny. Plus guys that can dance are just so hot! But you should go out to have fun anyway... who cares if you can dance or not... i mean my friend can not follow a beat even if she wanted to and has absolutley no rhythm but is always the 1st one to get on the dancefloor...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes it really does put me off.

If a guy looks uncoordinated, generally drunk and like he can't dance there's no way I want to dance with him. I'd either have to be stupidly drunk myself or on the verge of such a bad breakdown that I'm very desperate.

Go on youtube and I'm sure there are videos that will give you 'how to's on how to dance properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    I don't know what the pc term is, but it was retarded. I sort of had my arms down by my side and I was bringing my legs up one by one like I was marching. I could hardly stand eventually and must have been sweating badly.
    pahahahahaha, I would have liked to have seen this! :danceboy:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.