Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe the physical traits of your 'perfect' other Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlosb)
    ahah you're right!
    Isso quer dizer que sabes Português :w00t: sweet
    Um pouquinho :yep: Mas nao sei muito. Ja esqueci. :erm:

Portuguese grammar fail right darr. I bet some of the spelling is wrong, too. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    tall
    thin
    big titties
    striking eyes
    sexy hair (not fussed about the colour there are girls with pretty much every colour that i'd bang)

ReputationRep:
    Not fussed really... just anyone who'll have me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Um pouquinho :yep: Mas nao sei muito. Ja esqueci. :erm:

Portuguese grammar fail right darr. I bet some of the spelling is wrong, too. :sad:
    Aww that's great! It's correct :yep: I'm a lucky guy ahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seba_Nile)
    Valkyrja! Long time speaky, not seen you on any thread I've been on since Drama applications which seems to have died!!!
    Hope you are well!

Hehe welllllll everyone has happy shiny awesome places and my yodaing is done for the year....there'll be a Dram 10 one soon and you shall join in the yodaing as a wise old "I gotz me at a place at a place you wantz to go" person

I actually haven't been on here that much...I check it everyday but I don't post...I'm lurking 0_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I (just about) tick all these boxes. How unexpected, it feels like I've won the physical raffle.
    Haha.

Noticing from this thread is that girls are quite realistic - most go for the physical (and those that have said personality traits...) that are quite common in men in the UK at least, and tend to be more vague. The men seem to go for less realistic groupings of physical traits, like big boobs small waist long hair tight ass etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8 is enough)
    lol, so hundreds of sites out of 6.5 billion people in the world prove your point. You have just further shown your idiocy.

Whether it should have an impact on people who don't fit those criteria, the fact is that it does
    How would you know given that you claim to not be one of them :rolleyes:

have you viewed every single site on the internet? I think you've just shown your own idiocy . How is comparing the number of internet sites that show one thing against the number of people in the world valid? Not everyone in the world has a site so its hardly comparable...

ReputationRep:
    Dark curly hair
    Dark skin (not so much black but Medeterranean)
    Brown eyes
    Tall-ish (not v tall though as I am only 5'4")
    Big strong arms

(I'm still waiting)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz_fairy)
    How would you know given that you claim to not be one of them :rolleyes:

have you viewed every single site on the internet? I think you've just shown your own idiocy . How is comparing the number of internet sites that show one thing against the number of people in the world valid? Not everyone in the world has a site so its hardly comparable...
    Thats exactly what you did you absolute *******

ReputationRep:
    Tall over 6ft
    strong arms and legs
    in good shape
    tanned
    generally hairy
    Brown or green eyes

ReputationRep:
    Thats exactly what you did you absolute *******
    Except for that it isn't
    I said that there are a lot of websites dedicated to people who aren't 'perfect'
    You then compared that number of websites to everyone in the world.

I was suggesting that out of all the websites dedicated to a famous persons attractiveness, there will be a lot dedicated to 'non ideal'. You then tried to compare that number to every single person on the planet, including people without internet and babies.

Then again, I can see why that would need to be spelled out to someone who uses the word '*******'

ReputationRep:
    Brown hair
    Beard + moustache but nothing hanging off the face , just very short
    Not skinny
    Not muscly
    Glasses
    About 5'11

ReputationRep:
    I usually go for:
    tall
    slim
    pale
    dark hair
    dark eyes or light eyes
    good smile
    not hairless but not extremely hairy either
    stubble
    strong jawline*
    broad shoulders*

Great that I found one eh?

ReputationRep:
    Except for that it isn't
    I said that there are a lot of websites dedicated to people who aren't 'perfect'
    You then compared that number of websites to everyone in the world.

I was suggesting that out of all the websites dedicated to a famous persons attractiveness, there will be a lot dedicated to 'non ideal'. You then tried to compare that number to every single person on the planet, including people without internet and babies.

Then again, I can see why that would need to be spelled out to someone who uses the word '*******'
    You said that there were hundreds of websites dedicated to people who arent perfect, which proves that a large number of people are not attracted to the ideal.

I then compared that to the number of people in the world to show that the 100s of websites is a pitiful number compared to the total number in the world. Hell, its a pitiful number compared to the 60m people in the UK alone. So it in no way proves that there are a large number of people who are attracted to people who do not meet the "ideal", contrary to your claim. It merely shows that a very small minority of internet users are attracted to those types of people, and goes no further as evidence for the claim.

I'm right, get over it. Just because you cannot work out my method.

ReputationRep:
    -Tall/around 5'10 or more (I'm only 5'0 so 5'10 is MASSIVE to me)
    -Broad shoulders - looks like he could pick me up and throw me. (onto the bed of course)
    -Defined arm muscles - biceps :coma:
    -A tiny bit of muscle definition on torso - don't like visible pecs and abs.
    -Strong jawline
    -Stands up straight naturally, not slouched (that's a physical thing right?)
    -No excess hair - such as back/shoulders/belly/top of feet bleugh!
    -Manly legs - not skinny/overly muscular
    -Big feet :bigsmile:
    -White teeth
    -Short nails obviously
    -Hair not too short and definitely not shaven
    -Clean shaven face
    -A generally happy expression - not moody looks for me

I don't care what colour hair/eyes etc is...

ReputationRep:
    Same height or taller than me (I'm 5'2- not hard to achieve)
    Stubble, never a beastly fully blown beard :nah: .
    Nice broad shoulders.
    Facial features vary, don't have an ideal on that front, I've liked cute boy faced guys as well as ruggedly manly faced guys.
    Tanned complection.
    Shaved head (feels nice to run your hand over) or scruffy longish hair.
    Hair colour- dark is nicest, but I've gone ginger before so clearly not that essential...
    Kissable lips.
    Something to cuddle, gives firm cuddles. Grrrishly...but never aggressive.
    Good fashion sense.
    Cares about cleanliness, can't stand unclean boys.
    Sexy voice not 'eeekish'

Personality: I think this is relatively odd but I love it when a guy acts all macho and stuff on the outside, but on the inside is actually quite sensitive and maybe a little insecure. It makes me 'aww' and realise that their machoness is just a front, then I want to give them a big cuddle. When I want to cuddle them and we have long flowing chats I may just fall a tincy bit in love :o:

ReputationRep:
    - Dirty blonde hair
    - Blue eyes - I really have a thing about big blue eyes, only ever dated guys with blue eyes.
    - Body, not particularly muscly and definitely not too slim, big turn off for me. In the middle, a manly body I like big arms but not a defined chest or abs.
    -Tall-ish, 5,10 to 6,5?
    - Nice full lips, but not ridiculously fat!
    - A big penis

ReputationRep:
    http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/u..._dempsey_2.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jjKUcRxagU...psey11_400.jpg

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/59...0.432x348.jpeg

:coma: NOM NOM NOM NOM :coma:

ReputationRep:
    You said that there were hundreds of websites dedicated to people who arent perfect, which proves that a large number of people are not attracted to the ideal.

I then compared that to the number of people in the world to show that the 100s of websites is a pitiful number compared to the total number in the world. Hell, its a pitiful number compared to the 60m people in the UK alone. So it in no way proves that there are a large number of people who are attracted to people who do not meet the "ideal", contrary to your claim. It merely shows that a very small minority of internet users are attracted to those types of people, and goes no further as evidence for the claim.

I'm right, get over it. Just because you cannot work out my method.
    No, you can't work out my method
    Not everyone has a website, so how can the number of websites be compared to number of people? You would need to look at the number of visitors to the websites to compare like that.

But if winning an arguement on the internet makes you feel better about being ugly then thats fine with me

ReputationRep:
    No, you can't work out my method
    Not everyone has a website, so how can the number of websites be compared to number of people? You would need to look at the number of visitors to the websites to compare like that.

But if winning an arguement on the internet makes you feel better about being ugly then thats fine with me
    lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.