Just be taller than me.

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    About 5 ft 7.
    Brunette girl, light brown hair.
    Very clear skin, dewy almost...
    Green eyes.
    Big smile, full lips.
    Great dress sense isnt neccesary, but i really love girls in them western style american shirts. I think there called plaid shirts but not certain, but there just so sexy.

ReputationRep:
    rachel bilson
    http://www.doubleviking.com/dv_image...hel-bilson.jpg

ReputationRep:
    tall (6ft or over)
    well built - broad shoulders, six pack
    tanned/dark skin
    short, dark hair
    blue or brown eyes
    nice lips
    stubble, good jawline

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty much impossible for me to answer questions like this. I'm attracted to such a wide variety of girls I can't really pin down what my "perfect" girlfriend would look like. If I think about all the girls I've really like, they've all been completely different from each other. Different builds, different heights, different hair colour, everything is different.

So the only things I can say for sure that my perfect girlfriend would have is:
    Boobs (not any particular size)
    Vagina

ReputationRep:
    6ft+
    Short light brown hair
    Nice smile
    Tanned
    & resembling Zac Efron

Non-physical;
    Sporty
    Rich
    Not smarter than me (but not dumb)
    Funny
    Amazing but not too aware of it
    & Into photography

(I dreamt this guy up last night)

ReputationRep:
    Quite a bit taller than me (but I'm only 5ft1 )
    Not too skinny or too muscly, not fat just kind of normal
    nice teeth and smile, nice mouth
    nice eyes, either green or dark brown
    slightly tanned skin
    nice hair, I don't mind about colour or style as long as there's not too much product and it's not too long
    smallish nose
    I like guys with glasses but it's not essential
    dresses well, nice shoes
    so basically just 'nice' .. anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Shorter than me (<6"1)
    Cute smile (with the right smile anything else is unimportant)
    A "geeky/clever" look
    Glasses are good but not compulsory
    Looks good in tshirt/jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashaxxx123)
    10ft tall
    he has one eye green and the other blue
    he can fly across the world
    and he can time travel
    I've got 1/4! :cool: not kidding!

umm, mine would probably be;
    taller than 5ft6, my last relationship was with a 5ft2 girl and it was very annoying sometimes (i'm 6ft3)
    brunette
    slim
    nothing else im that fussed about

ReputationRep:
    5"10 or taller, But not a giant!!
    Dark hair
    Olive skin tone
    Big and Muscular... Im talking LL Cool J or 50 Cent type body!
    Defined, model like fetures, preferably a squared face...

Wouldn't be able to resist a gorgeous italian stallion!!!

Thats about it i think... Now where am i gonna find a guy like that?! :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Tall
    Brown hair
    Deep brown eyes that express emotion
    Tanned skin
    Straight, white teeth and nice smile
    Slim and slightly muscular but not too 'try hard'
    Nice hands and arms
    Bit of facial hair
    Good dress sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    Has a penis.
    Hmm, you might be pushing your luck a little there. Does it need to be attached ?

ReputationRep:
    Girl i wanna marry:-
    Between 5ft and 6ft5
    dark hair
    not too skinny but not fat
    brown eyes
    nice face
    well educated
    muslim

ReputationRep:
    tall. at least 6"
    lovely eyes. don't care what colour. just have to be the kind that i can stare at all day
    dark hair. i like messy hair too. can't have a guy who spends longer getting ready than i do
    rugby player kind of build
    big, broad shoulders and muscly arms
    big sexy hands
    :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, a jaw line like...you know someone called moot (an alias, of course)? yeah, like his.
    And hair like er...moot's. And the nose would be like...moot's. Oh, and of average height (like moot) . Damn it, I don't even LIKE moot!

ReputationRep:
    Dark brown shoulder length hair, striking eyes, dark brows, even features, stubble? slim, not bothered about height but not below 5 4 or above 6 2. Alternativey/grungey sort of style.

ReputationRep:
    Taller than me >5ft 11
    Dark hair, though I'm not too fussed.
    Not fat, not skinny.
    Any colour eyes.
    Not too bothered but nice arms wouldn't go amiss.

I'm more interested in personality if I'm honest.
    But the height's non-negotiable.

ReputationRep:
    i would like to address a few complaints that have been sent in the direction of the thread.

First, please note this is the 'perfect' other thread. This means if you can have everything you wanted in a girl/boy as far as physical traits go. You will not get everything you want (generally), and i and i assume no others are saying "i want all of these features or i WILL reject you". The point was simply to see what different people on TSR fancied. I even noted in my initial post that personality is extremely important, however, there are hundreds of threads on personality or what girls/guys like in general, but not one devoted to the smaller aspects of physical appearance. This thread was created to fill the gap.

I am sorry if this thread has injured someone's self-esteem, i did not intend for that to happen. Nonetheless, if a thread on the internet with postings by random people is destroying your confidence, then you have far deeper problems than this thread alone, and these issues should not be blamed on me, or anyone else who posted here.

Aside from that, i am happy everyone is enjoying and posting in the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirandrew)
    i would like to address a few complaints that have been sent in the direction of the thread.

First, please note this is the 'perfect' other thread. This means if you can have everything you wanted in a girl/boy as far as physical traits go. You will not get everything you want (generally), and i and i assume no others are saying "i want all of these features or i WILL reject you". The point was simply to see what different people on TSR fancied. I even noted in my initial post that personality is extremely important, however, there are hundreds of threads on personality or what girls/guys like in general, but not one devoted to the smaller aspects of physical appearance. This thread was created to fill the gap.

I am sorry if this thread has injured someone's self-esteem, i did not intend for that to happen. Nonetheless, if a thread on the internet with postings by random people is destroying your confidence, then you have far deeper problems than this thread alone, and these issues should not be blamed on me, or anyone else who posted here.

Aside from that, i am happy everyone is enjoying and posting in the thread
    My only complaint about this thread is that so many people use it as an excuse to hit on members of the opposite sex, despite the fact there is almost 0% chance of them ever meeting them, let alone pulling them.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.