Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe the physical traits of your 'perfect' other Watch

ReputationRep:
    either blonde/black LONGish hair
    blue eyes
    average build

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettylittlerichgirl)
    Tall, as in, over six foot, messy haired brunette with lovely brown eyes and tanned skin. And muscles. And who plays rugby. And who I don't have to dumb down for. I know that's not physical, but it helps. Oh, and older than me. Oooh, and as Sakura-Chan said, a decent jawline to counter-act my vile genetic gifts when we have babies... And confidence. Lots and lots of confidence. Hmm. Fantasy world?
    Ha ha, thats me minus the tons of confidence bit but I can throw in a vegetarian :P, very prominent collar bones and strong jawline. (Half Italian and Half Middle-Class English gives you that).

For me:
    Blonde (maybe slight highlights but not too dark or too light e.g. platinum)
    Longish Curly/Wavey Hair
    5'0" to 5'4"
    Slim but Curvy (not the Size 0 type more the athletic but natural type)
    Average Breast size (32/34 B/C)
    Cute Nose
    Sharp Blue or Green Eyes
    Cute Smile and Giggle
    Perky bum
    Non Physical Traits: Creative, Caring/Sweet/Thoughtful, Vegetarian (not required though), Gentle, Light Hearted, Young Soul.

This is amusing since my current GF (of near 18 months) is:
    Brunette, 5'7" and straight haired although the rest is pretty much accurate.

I don't ideal looks really effect choice of GF though as you can find someone equally attractive who is nothing like your 'ideal girl' and be absolutely head-over-heels in love with them!

ReputationRep:
    Dark hair, brown or black. Curly or messy
    5 ft 9 +
    Preferably a slight tan
    Not muscly but not crazily skinny - just something to make me feel safe ^.^
    Good dress sense
    Slight air of arrogance
    Brown or green eyes
    A nice back

:coma:

I'm shallow :rolleyes:

skinny
    black/red/any unnatural colour hair
    pretty smile and eyes

ReputationRep:
    Anyone blond gets +7 added to their scores in my book.
    Also:
    5ft 6+
    Green eyes
    Toned body
    Skinny but not boney
    Straight teeth

Additional info would be that if they're cross-eyed I wouldnt consider them
    sounds harsh, but I dont like people that dont make eye contact and cross eyes make me feel uneasy
    Soz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmogirl)
    6"3
    tall
    tanned
    dark hair
    well built
    handsome
    this is pretty much me, except that handsome is rather difficult to describe since what is considered handsome changes from person to person (as shown by this thread!). :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seba_Nile)
    Ha ha, thats me minus the tons of confidence bit but I can throw in a vegetarian :P, very prominent collar bones and strong jawline. (Half Italian and Half Middle-Class English gives you that).
    Ah, well, as I seem to meet absolutley nothing on your list apart from creative and vegetarian, I can't see this working out, haha...

ReputationRep:
    female+student room account=win!

ReputationRep:
    Around 6 ft and Skinny

ReputationRep:
    Ah, well, as I seem to meet absolutley nothing on your list apart from creative and vegetarian, I can't see this working out, haha...
    Plus the fact he has a gf :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    As I said despite that being an 'ideal thing' it really doesn't matter. My first long-term girlfriend (of two years) pretty much fell into those categories so i suppose I grade everyone by her standards. Despite this my current gf (18months in August) is not really like that list and we're going great together. I think personality matters more than looks personality. I think we can learn to love looks (find our favourite bits of a person if you get what I mean) so long as we are basically attracted but its hard to love a personality that doesn't match.
    Thats my thoughts anyways!
    xoxox

ReputationRep:
    Scarlett Johansson or exact clone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Scarlett Johansson or exact clone.
    Really? I've never found her that attractive but then everyone has their own preferences. What is it about her that you like (as thats more the track/idea of this thread)?

I find her to thin (it makes her look stuck up) personally but then I could be totally wrong and find her delightful if I met her in person..

Just a thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    Plus the fact he has a gf :rolleyes:
    Well, yes, it was never going to be a match made in heaven... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well, yes, it was never going to be a match made in heaven... :p:
    lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seba_Nile)
    As I said despite that being an 'ideal thing' it really doesn't matter. My first long-term girlfriend (of two years) pretty much fell into those categories so i suppose I grade everyone by her standards. Despite this my current gf (18months in August) is not really like that list and we're going great together. I think personality matters more than looks personality. I think we can learn to love looks (find our favourite bits of a person if you get what I mean) so long as we are basically attracted but its hard to love a personality that doesn't match.
    Thats my thoughts anyways!
    xoxox
    Hmm. I'm a very shallow person, I think if there wasn't the instant physical attraction, or at least within an hour of meeting the guy having learnt the outlines of his personality, there would be no future for us as a couple. I'd rather keep the personality for my guy friends, and the looks for my boyfriend... But then I'm disgustingly cynical on all things relationship based.

ReputationRep:
    dark hair
    noticeable eyes (big and bright) either green or blue
    nice shaped lips
    taller than me
    not too thin/ not too muscular but not fat
    good posture
    nice arms and legs
    good style..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasteh)
    Under 5"0, severely overweight, messy unkempt hair, large nose, thick eyebrows, hairy.
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not trying to be mushy, my perfect physique for the opposite sex actually belongs to my boyfriend. I've been lusting after it for yeeears

Taller than me
    Dark eyes
    Big hands
    Non hairy back/chest
    Hairy legs
    Nice arse
    *coughs*
    Stubble

He's also pretty skinny, though I really like blokes with a kinda rugby player physique. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I'm a very shallow person, I think if there wasn't the instant physical attraction, or at least within an hour of meeting the guy having learnt the outlines of his personality, there would be no future for us as a couple. I'd rather keep the personality for my guy friends, and the looks for my boyfriend... But then I'm disgustingly cynical on all things relationship based.
    Fair enough. I definitely agree on the attraction bit but what I meant is that they don't have to be perfect straight away (as long as you find them attractive). I tend to find that people find their gf/bf more attractive the more they get to know them. I know that sounds odd but love/crush can make people alot more attractive in your minds eye than they actually are. Have you ever looked back on an old boyfriend and thought 'why did I find him so attractive? he's okay but not as good as I used to think' (or similar to that).

The human mind (in this case it's choices in attraction) is rather odd!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.