The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dunno, maybe they still have some growing to do. I wouldn't be too worried about them though, everyone's different ;D
aww Im sure they're not that bad...alot of girls dont like their breasts! ,aybe your just a little slow developing? You'll be fine honey dont worry.
Reply 3
Chillaxxx I'm a guy and I can honestly say that any decent person won't care, I know I wouldn't, because by the time you see eachother naked you won't care..
Well I cant really help you until I see them....

But, there is still time for them to grow. They will be with you for live, so learn to love them
Reply 5
while i am no expert on breasts, i have never heard of them described so harshly. So it honestly can't be that bad.
Reply 6
They will change until you're 19-20, and then again of course, when you get pregnant.
I'm sure they're not that bad!!
Methinks every girl feels that way from time to time. Don't worry, they will change for another 2 years :wink:
In before a guy says, "LET ME SHOW DEM SUM LUV LOL".
Reply 8
I hate my breasts too. Nothing much to do really, unless one opts for surgery - which is probably what I'll do.
Reply 9
Ramanda
They will change until you're 19-20... Don't worry, they will change for another 2 years :wink:

Is this for sure? It will cheer me up enormously if so!
Reply 10
Anonymous
Seriously they make me want to die when I look at them. They're like two ghastly fried eggs, the nipples are too big. It's not even the size - though they are small - I think I might even prefer small breasts but the shape is obnoxious and they just look half formed. Is it possible they haven't stopped forming yet? I just turned eighteen.

love it when you talk dirty. nothing beats ghastly fried eggs.
Reply 11
Antonia87
I hate my breasts too. Nothing much to do really, unless one opts for surgery - which is probably what I'll do.

That puts alot of buys off remeber I know it would freak me out abit.. in the same way it wouldn't be cool if I put implants in my arms to make me look ard :wink:
Reply 12
Even if you don't like them Im sure guys will :yep:

Most girls get hung up about their bodies at some stage though.
Antonia87

:five: Snap. Boob-jobs all the way...
Reply 14
Antonia87

Noooooo. Don't do it :no: My friend wanted to get it done before yet all the guys thought she was stunning. She would never believe anyone when they said that she didn't need anything doing to them. I think she is happy with them now that she has settled down into a relationship though.
Im seriously considering a Boob- job (: I know it will make me tons happier and much more confident!
Reply 16
Anonymous
Is this for sure? It will cheer me up enormously if so!

Yes! I'm turning 20 in November now, and my breasts has totally changed shape the last six months. I was okey with them before, but now I love them :wink: (not to.. you know.. rub it in, or anything:o: ) And my breasts has grown a bit, and my nipples hasn't, so now I've got a pair of firm breasts, with small nipples. Just got a piercing in my left nipple, and now I couldn't be more happy with them:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Take the pill, it makes some girls' boobs grow :P
audiocity
That puts alot of buys off remeber I know it would freak me out abit.. in the same way it wouldn't be cool if I put implants in my arms to make me look ard :wink:

I want to make them smaller, not bigger! And if guys are put off by it, well, thats their bad I guess.
Reply 19
Antonia87
I want to make them smaller, not bigger! And if guys are put off by it, well, thats their bad I guess.

ahh a lesbo with big tits, my bad :P

Latest