Turn on thread page Beta

This was sweet really. watch

ReputationRep:
    I hate being Single

I was walking around a rather secluded bit of countryside the other night, sort of around sunset and I see a couple drinking wine about 20 on the riverbank, lovely night to it was.

Then I just thought to myself what a lucky guy, I'd love to show a special girl this place....

Weirdly my mind then turned to inquiry, as to how the hell they got there as the nearest village was about 12 miles away and there was three cars in the car park on this trail.

Hope he wasn't thinking about drink driving and killing his rather hot girlfriend, they could of even just been friends but doubtful.

Anyways since I got dumped no actually it was a mutual decision, I've been noticing this kind of thing alot and really can't wait to get to university and find someone special, I'm getting desperately lonely and although being out as much as I can with my mates you can't really help but to think that something is missing.

From my experience you can't really get to know someone on a night out, too drunk and you don't find the sweetest most intelligent girls in a club where I live

ReputationRep:
    aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet

ReputationRep:
    That was sweet.
    Why not try meeting girls somewhere else, where you don't need to shout?

ReputationRep:
    I hate seeing couples all loved up and stuff. Not in a sort of I don't want you to be happy sort of way but more of a when's it going to be my turn sort of thing.

I get jealous a bit too easily :P:

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky but...

...you didn't have to make a thread about it.

ReputationRep:
    awwww. Get over it. You're only young once, you'll find someone. Wait until your 44 and single with 10 cats then complain away.

ReputationRep:
    i do know what you mean though. but tbh theres alot of places like that if you chose to make em that way. it doesn't have to have a beautiful view or w/e , anywhere near you thats quiet should do

ReputationRep:
    Don't stop looking!
    Somebody is out there for you, and the funniest thing is that they usually appear when you least expect it!
    Just try to have a good time and enjoy the benefits of being single, although i know it isnt easy and when you get told that, you think '******** to you, what would you know, i love relationships' or whatever. I used to think that.
    And when i had given up all hope of finding someone, after 4 years of being single and wanting to kill myself everytime i saw a loved-up couple, i found the perfect guy for me, and now i couldn't be happier. It was totally worth the wait. He isn't the guy i was expecting and none of it happened the way i thought it would when i thought about meeting my next boyfriend...but stuff happens in mysterious ways!

Store up all these romantic things you have seen for use in future to wow your girlfriend!
    And you never know, there are probably girls out there thinking exactly the same as you on their night's out, so you may just meet her
    Good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forever_dreamer)
    That was sweet.
    Why not try meeting girls somewhere else, where you don't need to shout?
    Ghhhhh like where?

ReputationRep:
    It was sweet until your brought up manslaughter. Kills the mood a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeonecalledJohnny)
    Ghhhhh like where?
    The internet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ghhhhh like where?
    A good idea is to go somewhere completely opposite as to where you meet girls. So, a club is loud and sociable and full of ****s. The logical opposite to this would be a library or a bookshop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by audiocity)
    The internet :rolleyes:
    Always ends in tragedy or a big hairy 40 year old man xD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    A good idea is to go somewhere completely opposite as to where you meet girls. So, a club is loud and sociable and full of ****s. The logical opposite to this would be a library or a bookshop.
    But I don't want to xD! I actually find literature students and the like very Frigid.

ReputationRep:
    But I don't want to xD! I actually find literature students and the like very Frigid.
    Some are, that's fer sho'. If you're noticing things like a couple drinking wine, I doubt your thoughts were like:

"Isn't that nice...he's showing her his compassion and emotion for her aided by the setting sun. Such a picturesque moment.

I'm so horny right now"

ReputationRep:
    Bookstores can be good. And all there are not literature students. Can be some very nice girls there - I have never had the courage to hit on someone in one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_P)
    Bookstores can be good. And all there are not literature students. Can be some very nice girls there - I have never had the courage to hit on someone in one though.
    Not even the, "I've got my library card and I'm checking you out" line?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm....

Or the ever so popular "Yes I only picked up the Karma Sutra when I saw you baby "

ReputationRep:
    "I can tell you haven't returned that book."
    "How?"
    "Cause you got fine written all o'er tha' thang. MMHMM"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Not even the, "I've got my library card and I'm checking you out" line?
    lols. rep

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.