Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here shop at peacocks? I never really went in there until my final year at uni and have bought something everytime i've gone in, vests, mini skirts etc. It's a gem that i really never noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Does Peacocks still even exist?!

ReputationRep:
    Some of their t shirts are really retro :cool:

I go in there every so often - and tbh they do have the odd few nice bits.

EDIT: . .Just had a browse online and have spotted some tops for going to Court in next week -thanks for prompting my brain! lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I love Peacocks, although some of their clothes aren't very nice.
    Last time I went in they didn't have what I was looking for, but I ended up buying a top, two pairs of pyjamas and some shoes (shiny purple trainers half price :p:).
    A couple of years ago I got a pair of jeans in the sale for £3.
    As you can guess, I am very cheap :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    I really hate Peacocks, I think the clothes look really tacky. Or it might just be what my local store supplies...

ReputationRep:
    my local peacocks is rubbish but the one in birmingham and leicester are actually alright!!

ReputationRep:
    I love the bags in peococks but the clothes are a bit rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I've never bought anything, but I have heard some bloggers saying how they have some cool stuff.
    Just checked the website...I want these boots!

http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear...-44614012.html

ReputationRep:
    i got some chloe style ankle boots for £3 in a sale like two years ago and a work skirt for £2 but that's it. if i was SERIOUSLY strapped for cash and desperate i'd have a gander but never seen much

ReputationRep:
    I hate Peacocks...it really is super-chav. The only things I've ever bought from there are some hairbands I got last week...I go in occasionally on the off-chance they might have something nice, but it's really scum-tastic.

ReputationRep:
    Personally hate the clothes but some of their heels are amazing! My fav pair are from there and are only 20 pound

ReputationRep:
    I've bought a few things from Peacocks. Some of the clothes, the ones in my local store anyway, are awful though.

ReputationRep:
    I think peacocks it great, sometimes i do things like swap buttons on coats though cos their detailing can be a bit off imo, but yeah generally i think they're fab, especially for little things like t-shirts, leggings etc, better quality than primark and still cheap

ReputationRep:
    hahaha Peacocks. I forgot this place existed.

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    I do, but for random things like leggings (plain ones), umbrellas and cardigans and the odd pair of knickers.

ReputationRep:
    I went in the other day as my mates needed some fancy dress accessories and its the nearest place to the car park.... you can find the odd really nice thing in the shoes and i saw some really cute padded handbags as well. I think I once bought a velour tracksuit from there though lmao!

ReputationRep:
    The same people who shop at Primark.

ReputationRep:
    Good for pyjamas and leggings. That's about all though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.