The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't go in there very often - maybe two or three times a year and tbh it usually is so tacky that I have to leave. I think it's even worse than Primark but I'm sure you can find nice things. I've had a few pairs of pumps, pj bottoms and bags out of there which have been good but I literally had to trawl the place for them. Plus, everything seems to look better online.
Reply 21
I go there if I can't be bothered getting the bus into Liverpool because here, the only two womens clothes shops are new look and peacocks :p:
I've bought some relatively nice stuff from there but its one of those shops where there can be some really nice clothes in one week then the next, nothing. The shoes are very cheap too :smile:
sweetdarling
I've never bought anything, but I have heard some bloggers saying how they have some cool stuff.
Just checked the website...I want these boots!

http://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/Footwear/Boots/BLACK_DOUBLE_STRAP_BIKER_BOOTS_-44614012.html

After reading your post I looked at your link... Bought those boots today. =D They're pretty cool and also comfy.
thepinkpowerranger
After reading your post I looked at your link... Bought those boots today. =D They're pretty cool and also comfy.

They didn't have them in my size when i looked. Boo.

Latest

Trending

Trending