Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lol you guys are jokes with your Guji talk, anyways Ramadhan Kareem/Mubarak.

ReputationRep:
    Wow 200 post-counts =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gujii_Giirl)
    Lol.. Well the samosa is going to be aimed at you eye :p: But im a crappy thrower lol so it'll prolly go straight in your mouth lol :teehee: Yeah flying mint chutney with Extra hot peri peri sauce.. lol.. Ive started having that with everything now! :sogood: :eating:.. *Pats back* lol Thankies.. London MetLol.. Ooh congratulations.. Give yourself a hug lol, I dont do pats on the backs lol Nah my banks the best lol.. Coz it gives me however much money I want :p: You should join it lol

Im not copying youu, you copied me lol.. Awww poor baby, Nah I paid someone to do it :p: Tu kem che la? Lee dont u mean :p: Lol im goood man im just sitting here getting drunk on shloer :sogood: Yum Yum Love it lol.. yep Kaleh :eek3: Ramadhan Mubarak!! Duwa mo yaad karjo maneh
    i'll lob pakoras at ur head :p: u craazzyyy..that extra hot peri peri sauce is hot hot hot lol. man that sets my mouth on fire, where's london met? u still doing accounting? u lukin forward to it? well..i don't hug brown people :p: haha im messing! lol..what bank are u with? i bet its just for gujis haha! the guji bank plc

noo u copied me so chup, lazy bugger..u shud cme help me. oh yeh..tu kem che la, thats lyk saying ur a guy int it ooh shloer...very nice indeed. ekhli ekhli peeya kare tut tut, Ramadhan mubarak to u aswell maneh bi dua ma yaad karje

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Lol are you guys bharuchi?
    lol nah im surti man..r u guji?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    lol you guys are jokes with your Guji talk, anyways Ramadhan Kareem/Mubarak.
    lol..Ramadhan Mubarak to u aswell bruv

ReputationRep:
    Lol I looove that pakora that comes with that chilli inside and its just got that pakora wrapping thing lol.. You should try it! I loooove jalapenos :love: I love chilli's its a guji ting.. Dont tell me you like tomato ketchup.. :mad: Yep still going to do accounting, and yeah looking forward to it but nervous about uni life.. Im gonna rape hug you lol.. :p: My bank is my bro lol.. :p:

Im not lazy just because i sleeep 15+ hours a day doesnt make me lazy! :rolleyes: Yash what flavour of shloer do you like.. I want haagen daaz strawberry and cream.. Get me some *Throws tantrum, Waits for zubz to get her some* lol fine you want shloer yeah, you want it, you want it? *Pours shloer down zubz top* Nice wasnt it :mmm:.. And Inshallah yaad karis lol :yep:
    ooh i've not tried that sounds very nice indeed, u lurve chilli dont uu..garam garam masala :p: i luv jelapenoss aswell mm..hot hot hot! tomato ketchup is gay, i like mild chilli sauce. aaw u'll be fine trust mee u'll meet loadsa crazy ppl, haha rape hug...pagal :p: lol my bro wud never bank roll mee..kanjoos brotherrr. ur brother sounds like a gud bank man

haha...15+ is less man u shud b sleeping more. i like the red grape..the red one mmm i liiike! u want haagen daaz..i'll lob it over ur head muahahahaha! and how dare uu lol, i shall get u back don't u worry chaal pachi maila

ReputationRep:
    Lol try it but make sure you got a drink ready, its going to make your eyes water! And coke only makes it worse! Yash my bro's goood lol, but then I have to put up with his lectures.. Which is not good! And how many hours do you sleep mister I once slept 24 hours lol.. :cool: That was coool but felt sick for the next 3 days :mad:.. *Pours tomato ketchup all over zubz hair* :p: Haha Ewww you got tomato ketchup all over you! And Ewww you like the red grape 1 makes me feeel sick! The white grape is better :yep: Shloer website has a competition to win 9months of shloer lol :woo:
    ooh anything hot + coke big no no, makes it ten times worse lol! aaw..my bro dont give me lectures haha! i give him lectures :p: i been starting work at 7 mon-fri for the last month so have to be up bou ten to 6 soo gay! 24 hours..woooah! how did u manage that? pagal...eeeee *pours mayonaise over ur hair* take that..muahahaha lol! maybe i'll throw in a few onions aswell
    i aint had schloer for a while...yeh the white one is nice aswell. i lurve vimto, u cant mess wit vimto :p:
    lool...9 monthhs of schloer u'd proli OD off it. hows the roza going? u wake up for sehri?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: there's a guji thread?!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know.. +1 To the person who made it lol
    Taaru naam su che?
    You baruchi or surti lol
    lol

im baruchi...you sound surti lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know.. +1 To the person who made it lol
    Taaru naam su che?
    You baruchi or surti lol
    I made the Guji thread

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...i#post12670463 - Link

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Taare paase naam nahi?
    Lol im shameem
    Im somewhere in between lol.. Im closer to surat than baruch.. My guji is all mixed up! Im from a place called anand.. Its um famous for its Milk.. :rolleyes: But I just say famous for its icecream Its near Ahmedabad Lol
    Haha...yep i have a name lol...but im stayin anon on here :ninjagirl:

My mum's from baruch (n kinda bombay)...dad from sansrod...dont know where that is lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol ur lucky then! Lol awww, poor baby you work so long.. Monsoon opens at 7am :eek3: Lol well before my 24 hour sleeping shift I did stay up for 72 hours lol.. so yeah.. Mayonnaise is quite nice lol, you had tomato ketchup which is ewww!! But you messed my hair up and made me stink of onions!! :eek: *Throws Ice on zubz, and pours honey with flour on his hair!* :hahaha: Lol whats your name yaar.. Vimto is ewwwww noo we cant be friends lol.. My dad likes that :mad: Not good yaar.. You need to start drinking the rubicon collection lol.. Lol yeah but I entered the competition lol, if I win I got loads of shloer parties ahead of me :rave:

Todays fast felt sooo long I got really thirsty.. Yeah I wake up for sehri lol.. Well I get my BF to wake me up haha his well sweet, he actually stays awake till sehri just to wake me up :love: lol, but last night I only had hot chocolate and went back to bed.. The wierdest thing happen like 30 mins ago.. I was replying to someones comment on TSR and someone else was typing on my screen :eek4:
    nah monsoon opens at 9am, i prefer working early..have to do late shifts aswell and they are gayy. lol..haha utleast my hair dont smell of onions eeee! stay awaay take a guess at what my name is, shudnt be too hard to figure out. vimto is yumm..why don't u like it? its got a load of sugar in it tho. yoo ur dad and me shud be homies lol

yeh make sure u drink plenty of water or else u get dehydrated, aaw thats sweet yaar! i used to that...but then cudnt be arsed haha. i wake myself up..im a soldier lol! was it a ghost? whoooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Ooh.. Fine *Throws.. Ermm whats stinkyy? (Googles: stinky food) Shrimp Paste on zubz hair and face* Haha Take that

Za za za zainaaaaab!!
    Zubaida
    Lmao

On a more serious note
    Zubair?
    Zoheb?

I thinkies its zubair Yeah too much sugar thats why I hate it just like mitaay No good! Lol.. Dont tell me you wake up using your internal alam clock or some other BS like that lol.. My internal one wakes me up when ive slept 12 hours.. sometimes lol.. Nah It was well scary someone else typing random letters on my screen :woo: I think it might be because Im using someone else's unsecured wireless yaar... Im sucha guji sometimes lol :ashamed:
    hoow dare u, slaps shameem wit a big wet fish muahahaha take that lol zainab...yeh your right its zubair, hence the zubzzzz...i've not had vimto for ages, used to buy it when i was at uni lol. yess i have very reliable alarm clock which wakes me up..lol 12 hours? lazy buugger! ooh what did they write? 'i can see youuuu' lol. then next the phone will ring..whats your favourite scary moviee lol haha!
    u gujiiiii...im converting to bengali haha

ReputationRep:
    omg a guji thread !!, I feel so at home now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    omg a guji thread !!, I feel so at home now
    haha same:p:

ReputationRep:
    gujarati here

ReputationRep:
    :eek4: You woman beater! *chases zainab around with a velun* However you spell it :p:. Lol so glad to have internet back again! I was deprived of it for what seemed like forever

Ewww Vimto.. I dunno what it is with guji's and the mix-it-with-water drinks lol.. hate em! :mad: Ahh man.. I just love extra hot peri peri sauce, just dipped jalapeno's inside them lol how random but yeah :o: Bengali lol nah.. I prefer our food :yep:
    lol...velun? hahaha...lobs a few chappals on shameems big head take that..wha happened to your net? aaw u were deprived bichari..well i wern't so shaame :p:

mix it water drinks = lasts longer typical gujiiis lol...haha! and water is freee get me llol. ur pagal man, i can't handle really hot food...but i like jalapenos tho yum yum. ur benngali really dont lie...jhoot no bhool maneh khabar che haha

ReputationRep:
    Lmao what you doing up and online at this time.. :eek3: *Throws chutney at zainab* Lol take that! Yeah moved houses init, sucks when your neighbours don'nt have unsecured wireless lol.

You lil Guji lol.. But it tastes funny lol.. Im that cauctus kid on Oasis I hate water loll.. You need to be more Guji'ish yaar, even though I was crying by the end of it lol.. yeah I go down pizza Hut and my salad bowl is filled with jalapeno's to the top like a mountain lol.. I do that cucumber on the side thing so more stuff fits in lmao :p: Wouldd I lie to u zainab.. You... Pakistani lol.. Random But yeah :p:
    im stalking you innit..lol, nah i been praying since sehri and i cant get to sleep...chutney? ghaderii...lobs golden syrup over shameems hair
    you gujiii...using peoples wireless, priceless lol!

noo u seen the rubber duck zilla oasis advert haha..thats jokes. thats u..a big duck that hates water :p: yeh and u like a guji..go to the buffet and lob pizzas in ur handbag, dont worry i wont tell no one lol.
    yeh im pakistani..ima wannabee guji..ive always wanted to be guji all my life..my life is incomplete, how do i convert? convert meee haha

ReputationRep:
    Lol Ooh I see.. Ghaderii? How dare you! I keeeeeeel you lmao.. *Throws stilleto heels on zainab* :p: Lol yaar, Talktalk said its going to take 4 weeeks :eek3: How can I stay away from you for that long jaan :love: lol

Nah need to watch that yaaar, im craving mint sheesha and shloer, Gotta sheesha down mine init lol.. keeps staring at me! somebody help meh.. :eek: How did you know :unsure: I is being watched *Hides handbag under the table and looks down.. continues eating :shy2:

Lol it depends yaar, what will I get out of it lol.. I want a big cut.. Of your savings + wages for the next 5 years + student loan/grants :p: And obviously few extras
    ...i keeeeeeeeel you..you got that off..ahmed the dead terrorist dint u? silence...i keeeeel you lol! flying kicks stilettos back on sham bams face...and whaaa? i know its just the effect i have on ppl lol :p:

dont do sheesha too much..its worser than smoking, i got a sheesha..but ive not used it for a year or two lol! if its staring at u..send it this way. i'll make u a keema paratha haha...u aint getting no money im a tyt paki lol...when im a pharmacist i'll throw a few drugs ur way

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.