Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gujii_Giirl)
    Lol just watched that video.. :eek4: Oii you stole my chotli!! I keeeeeeeeeel you.. *shaves zainabz hair off* :p: Lol damn.. Ive never done sheesha in such a big group.. when we do it its like 6 people Max between 3 sheesha's.. so whats ya fav flavour then, I love mint , Lol so what bit of you is paki-ish then.. And nah thanks, we save that for you.. You may be needing it with all those K Chicks lmao :p: Gimme sumit better lol
    lol...shut it with the i keeeeeel you...:p: wa u doing wake..go back to sleep lol! and how dare u shave my hair off...drop kicks shameem muahahaha sheesha at night outside is guud, i like double apple..mint is crap u gay :p: liquorice is nice, we went edgware road a few times last year..their sheesha is a load of crap. well i'd say im guji on the inside but paki on the outside lool...eeeh k chicks haha! gadherii...u want sum prozac or sutin u need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gujii_Giirl)
    Lol.. I cant sleeep yaaar :eek: You woman beater lol.. *Slaps zainab* Nah man mint gets you high real quick lol.. Yeah I done sheesha out on a starry night once it was amazing.. Edgeware road sheesha was good man what are you on about, kassam you need sleep.. I gotta try sheesha from the massive ones once.. aparently the smoke that comes out is HUGE! Nah yaaar we save that for your K-wifey
    you stalking me again? gonna have to get a restriction order against ur guji ass lol! mee woman beater? self defence yaar..haha! but mint is crap tho...and ur gay. well it wern't gud when i went was it now :p: dont get cheeky ye, yeh we had the big one...get baare headrush lol! when u start uni? u looking forward to it?
    lol..k-wifey chup kar. i'll find u a fresh off the boat lol :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    Hey,

I was just wanted to know if there are any British Indian Muslims on TSR?!?

If you are one, please post below with your name,age and what you are currently studying and something about yourself!

All comments appreciated!

Amit
    I'm Indian... live in the UK but not Muslim... can I join in too please? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hec)
    on an unrelated note, are any of you aiming for anything that isn't medecine, pharmaceuticals, dentistry or optometry?
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *A_S_H*)
    lol wrong u mean mein theek hon!
    and no hindi is better :p: gujji is really complicated
    oh ok i take it you are in tel aviv now, lol
    Woah someone on TSR speaks Hindi :eek3: niiceeeeee :woo:

I speak hindi too

hello btw :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    No seriously I am...Im from Manchester wbu?
    I live near Manchestr! yay! :P :woo:

I'm soooo happy u created this thread.. thanks sooo much! :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.