Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Yup, lol. You speak it too ?
    Yeh Yeh lol, its a cool language, you a proud Indian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    I can speak Gujrati
    Anyone else?
    :yep:
    Kem cho ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    Yeh Yeh lol, its a cool language, you a proud Indian?
    :yep: our lineage in India goes couple of centuries back.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see you going to the other international threads and saying this.
    no i don't...you must be special...im indian..not muslim...so you don't wanna know about me..?!?!i don't count in this thread right..?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    no i don't...you must be special...im indian..not muslim...so you don't wanna know about me..?!?!i don't count in this thread right..?!?!
    No, no one wants to know about you.

ReputationRep:
    on an unrelated note, are any of you aiming for anything that isn't medecine, pharmaceuticals, dentistry or optometry?

ReputationRep:
    Im British Indian but not a Muslim either. What religion do you believe in then? Thats if you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    i just want to congratulate you lot on how well you did in the 20/20 cup, you weren't crap, you were just indian.
    Idiots like you that start the India Vs Pakistan ****. Keep it to yourself yeah and learn some respect otherwise you aint going to get nowhere yeh bro.

I got some indian mates and there safe so just leave it out no point for arguin, its only a game of cricket after all, as much as i do lopve the rivalry in the cricket games, keep it to the cricket pitch.

Btw im 15 and Pakistani.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    :yep:
    Kem cho ?
    i'm good
    u??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr-Dangerous)
    Idiots like you that start the India Vs Pakistan ****. Keep it to yourself yeah and learn some respect otherwise you aint going to get nowhere yeh bro.

I got some indian mates and there safe so just leave it out no point for arguin, its only a game of cricket after all, as much as i do lopve the rivalry in the cricket games, keep it to the cricket pitch.

Btw im 15 and Pakistani.
    did you just call me an idiot?

ReputationRep:
    The term Indian muslim is politically incorrect, we need to send them off on a banana boat to Pakistan/Bangladesh or dump them in the Indian Ocean if they refuse. Nobody even considers them indian muslim, we just call them pakistani's.. because if Pakistan was large enough, they'd all be there now. Desi's and non-desi's(muslims) should not be confused, two different religions/cultures/etc.

(Original post by insanetothebrain)
    The term Indian muslim is politically incorrect, we need to send them off on a banana boat to Pakistan/Bangladesh or dump them in the Indian Ocean if they refuse. Nobody even considers them indian muslim, we just call them pakistani's.. because if Pakistan was large enough, they'd all be there now. Desi's and non-desi's(muslims) should not be confused, two different religions/cultures/etc.
    How could you possibly say that? The men in your video speak the same language as us! We are the same people, separated by a divisive religion.

It would be too much to ask Muslims to give up their faith which has (in their mind) been their only fallback during over two centuries of supposed "persecution" under the Raj if we weren't willing to give up our beliefs as well and become secularists, atheists or agnostics (a long way off for India, it seems).

However, that's not what congress seems to have done. They've accepted religion and yet attempted to be secularists, which makes no sense, but hey, times are changing and hopefully for the better!

ReputationRep:
    Im British Indian but not a Muslim either. What religion do you believe in then? Thats if you do?
    slightly confused...i don't get why you started the thread if ur not muslim..are you just interested then..?sikh btw...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    How could you possibly say that? The men in your video speak the same language as us! We are the same people, separated by a divisive religion.

It would be too much to ask Muslims to give up their faith which has (in their mind) been their only fallback during over two centuries of supposed "persecution" under the Raj if we weren't willing to give up our beliefs as well and become secularists, atheists or agnostics (a long way off for India, it seems).

However, that's not what congress seems to have done. They've accepted religion and yet attempted to be secularists, which makes no sense, but hey, times are changing and hopefully for the better!
    Same people..no, similar language.. maybe. I'm not sure about you but my caste has always remained pure, the muslims you see in today's India and Pakistan are (mostly) low caste hindu's that converted to islam during the mughal times and they are completely different to my race because if you trace their families back, alot of their forefathers/mothers were victims of rape by the arab invaders which explains their arab/afghan bloodline. I'm not trying to insult here, but also inbreeding has paid a huge part into their ancestory.

Same people..no, similar language.. maybe. I'm not sure about you but my caste has always remained pure, the muslims you see in today's India and Pakistan are (mostly) low caste hindu's that converted to islam during the mughal times and they are completely different to my race because if you trace their families back, alot of their forefathers/mothers were victims of rape by the arab invaders which explains their arab/afghan bloodline. I'm not trying to insult here, but also inbreeding has paid a huge part into their ancestory.
    Caste?

No.

Caste is the backward part of Hinduism that has allowed Islam to flourish.

If there's ONE thing wrong with Hinduism, there's people like you who wish to be superior to others for nothing other than what they were born with. Caste is disgusting and i'm glad that negative caste discrimination is illegalized and for a few decades atleast positive caste discrimination is in place (even if it's execution is flawed).

And unfortunately to say, but yes, Islam in india does have a tradition if inbreeding (the Pakistanis in the UK are 7 times as likely as any other ethnic group to have disabilities). (not sure on the numbers, but it's around there).

And our genetic history has nothing to do with the sort of people we are. India is a result of continual Migration from persia anyway. Just as my parents are Aryans who came from Iran, your parents are. India has almost no native inhabitants (i'm not sure people are even sure if the Dravidians have been here for ages, but that's the general historical concensus). Please do not bring ethnicity into this, lest you risk exposing yourself as a raving racist lunatic, which i'm SURE you aren't .

ReputationRep:
    **** off. We ain't going nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    slightly confused...i don't get why you started the thread if ur not muslim..are you just interested then..?sikh btw...
    Lol I was just interested, I didn't really know much about Indian Muslims but I do bout Indian Hindus/Sikhs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Caste?

No.

Caste is the backward part of Hinduism that has allowed Islam to flourish.

If there's ONE thing wrong with Hinduism, there's people like you who wish to be superior to others for nothing other than what they were born with. Caste is disgusting and i'm glad that negative caste discrimination is illegalized and for a few decades atleast positive caste discrimination is in place (even if it's execution is flawed).

And unfortunately to say, but yes, Islam in india does have a tradition if inbreeding (the Pakistanis in the UK are 7 times as likely as any other ethnic group to have disabilities). (not sure on the numbers, but it's around there).

And our genetic history has nothing to do with the sort of people we are. India is a result of continual Migration from persia anyway. Just as my parents are Aryans who came from Iran, your parents are. India has almost no native inhabitants (i'm not sure people are even sure if the Dravidians have been here for ages, but that's the general historical concensus). Please do not bring ethnicity into this, lest you risk exposing yourself as a raving racist lunatic, which i'm SURE you aren't .

Lol that Aryan thing, I asked my Dad that, If our Ancestors were from Iran well Persia back then and he say Yes they were but it was 100s of Generations ago. Does that count for most people in India regardless of religion?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I was just interested, I didn't really know much about Indian Muslims but I do bout Indian Hindus/Sikhs
    got it..!

ReputationRep:
    Are most Indian Muslims from Gujurat?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.