Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Caste?

No.

Caste is the backward part of Hinduism that has allowed Islam to flourish.

If there's ONE thing wrong with Hinduism, there's people like you who wish to be superior to others for nothing other than what they were born with. Caste is disgusting and i'm glad that negative caste discrimination is illegalized and for a few decades atleast positive caste discrimination is in place (even if it's execution is flawed).

And unfortunately to say, but yes, Islam in india does have a tradition if inbreeding (the Pakistanis in the UK are 7 times as likely as any other ethnic group to have disabilities). (not sure on the numbers, but it's around there).

And our genetic history has nothing to do with the sort of people we are. India is a result of continual Migration from persia anyway. Just as my parents are Aryans who came from Iran, your parents are. India has almost no native inhabitants (i'm not sure people are even sure if the Dravidians have been here for ages, but that's the general historical concensus). Please do not bring ethnicity into this, lest you risk exposing yourself as a raving racist lunatic, which i'm SURE you aren't .
    I know you're probably from one of them shoe-making castes.. but don't be hatin' bruv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    did you just call me an idiot?
    Yes.Period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr-Dangerous)
    Yes.Period.
    come back when you hit puberty. i'd feel guilty insulting a kid.

ReputationRep:
    come back when you hit puberty. i'd feel guilty insulting a kid.
    no need for the insults all i said was if you want to be respected you have to respect others.

ReputationRep:
    no need for the insults all i said was if you want to be respected you have to respect others.
    im bored now. go to sleep, isn't it past your bed time?

ReputationRep:
    im bored now. go to sleep, isn't it past your bed time?
    Teri maa

ReputationRep:
    Teri maa
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm a half English, half Pakistani Muslim, but I just wanted to post to say good thread, it's been quite interesting to read. I've never met a British Indian Muslim before, I didn't really know they existed tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    :yep:
    Kem cho ?
    Whereabouts in India are you from? Bharuch, Gujarat or Surat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    I'm a half English, half Pakistani Muslim, but I just wanted to post to say good thread, it's been quite interesting to read. I've never met a British Indian Muslim before, I didn't really know they existed tbh.
    They exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Whereabouts in India are you from? Bharuch, Gujarat or Surat?
    Surat/Valsad, round those areas, but I've been to bharuch.

Btw I know loads of people in Blackburn, there's a large Indian/Guji Muslim community there too. My dad used to live in blackburn before moving to london.

Where you from in India ?
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Poll
What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.