Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gujii_Giirl)
    Lol yeah I went down bombay airport.. Its actually quiet like here not as bad as the rest of India and they got some nice restraunts there too but the drivers don't seem to be able to drive without feeling the need to blast thier horns every 3 minutes but I was too tired to care!

Lol "teru naam hu che" Boy you're showing signs of baruchi-ness there :p:, So much for being surti lol.. Maru naam Shameem che, Tamaru naam su che? :p:
    lol the last time i was at bombay airport it wasn't very pleasant..very smelly indeed! u know ur in india the minute u step off the bludy plane haha! yeh man they drive crazy over there...

i'm proli like u then..confused maru naam zubair che, tu hu kareh che? majaa ma che? lol

ReputationRep:
    Tamaru naam su che? :p:
    Yep that's how I would say it.

lol, people in my village are jokes, they think London is a country.

Btw any bardoli's here on TSR ? there's loads of them in Hackney where I live.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I was too tired after the flight to care about the smell... All I felt was a massive heatwave and lots and lots of people.. And everyone seems to know everyone :eek3:

Ooh another confused child :p: Lol ji, ooo majaa ma chu.. ooo TSR par chu and Biryani garum karu chu haha :cool: Tame soo karo cho?

Bad bad gujarati haha :woo:
    lol ive always been confused, ooh biryani..maru biryani ka che? ekhli ekhlli kha ya kareh..tut tut. meh tsr par chu ne..i'm downloading music lol

ur gujaratis quite good..better than mine lol..shabash puthar

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Gujarati's in Hackney!! Where in Hackney you from lol, Im from near Victoria park and there's hardly any asians around.. Actually coming to think about it Gujarati's run the londis and the Newsagent so yeah.. You never know :p:

Bardolis :confused:

People from my village are even worse.. They don't know the difference between America and london..!! And they they think snow falls down in big chunks so it hurts us when it falls down lol :giggle:
    Oh skeen, stamford hill/stoke newington endz. There's bare guji's here, generally there are more guji muslims in hackney then anywhere else in london, well that's what I've noticed, I've been to southall too but surprised not to find any, mostly where I live there are quite a lot. Yeah been to victoria park, I went to homerton school which was pretty close to victoria park, now it's demolished tho, only went years 7/8 tho.

Bardoli's are gujarti's too, lot of them in stoke newington.

ReputationRep:
    Damn thread is still going on, watch out mofukas, another gujarat riot is coming your way!! :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    Damn thread is still going on, watch out mofukas, another gujarat riot is coming your way!! :fuhrer:
    Lol why you being mean man. What have Indian Muslims done negative for Bhaarat?

ReputationRep:
    :eating: Be jealous.. :aetsch:

:yum: Be very jealous :drool:

Lol to "Shabash Puthar.." Abit more Punjabi than Guji wouldn't you say :p:
    lol...chup kar :p: yeh man im a bit confused haha, tu kem che? hu kare che?

ReputationRep:
    Lol Im okaaay.. and you?
    Im watching This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Txxr2Eie8I

hahahaha thats jokes, maaro card kowai gyo llool...i shud try that. i was watching ice age 3 biju hu? enjoy the nice weather?

ReputationRep:
    I love the way she said "kowaigyo?" loool and then when the music came up he commented on the music . Ooh was it any good? Me and mates were going to watch that but ended up watching Harry potter instead Yeah its good, but got stuck in the rain till midnight the other day i was drenched! :mad:
    haha..she was proper confused bichari, she didn't know what the hell the guy was on about. yeh ice age 3 is pretty funny i watched hangover the over day that was jokes lol. was harry potter any gud? aaw u got drenched haha, shudve taken an umbrella wit u. kem che tu? tu kaam kare?

ReputationRep:
    Lol Im okaaay.. and you?
    Im watching This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Txxr2Eie8I

I actually know the guy who done this prank, my friend is related to him.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter was okay - not all that, I was kind of sad to see Dumbledore died even though I knew when and how it was going to happen lol.. Not all that tbh. Yeah I kind of need to buy an umbrella lol my last one.. I dumped it in Ilford after it turned inside out and got caught in a hedge and ripped :eek3: And my mum saw it the next day aswell lol, it was well funny listening to her telling me about a wrecked umbrella that looked "just like mine"

kem che tu?
    Aa kevu gujarati che? Lol I'm good, aap kese ho? Urdu's so much easier lol :p:
    And nah I don't work just finished college wbu.

God it's 7:13 I can't sleep.. Oh baghvaan help me
    i just like the little goblin thing lol...bichara dumbledore haha. i hate it when umbrellas do that...how u doing anyway my guji friend

mein teek taak ho..tum kaise ho? i been working all summer, im at uni tho gonna be a second year. tu uni jawani? ke kaam kar wani?

and when do u sleep woman? lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol.. Im okay... Where you working and what course you doing? Yep Im going to uni Kingston [Hopefully] Lol.. Naa kaam nai karvaani I don't wanna work lol.. Rinse my bro out instead lol :p: And yeah I've started sleeping during the day and staying awake during the night.. It's quite cool lol
    i work at monsoon accessorize...and im studying pharmacy, and im gonna be a legal drug dealer lol. what u gonna study at uni? anything interesting? kaam ni karwaani? its ayt for some isnt it..haha! yeh the messed up sleeping patterns, i had that at uni.
    ramadhaan sooon..samosas banai wa? lol

ReputationRep:
    aren't pakistani's and indians the same.

the only difference is 50 or so years ago a border was made and some lived on one side and the others lived on the other side. pakistan/india was created to give muslims there own country is started as a celebration with ghandi/and the other guy(i should really now this) approval and started. over the years hate has started over the golden part of south asia known as kashmir. the british created pak/india and because they have great minds and genius that can only be admired they created land which india/pak should share (kashmir) which they knew no country can share land its either yours or theirs, so with the wars the country was never a threat to the British, as india/pak were too stupid to realize that the British set a trap.

the only difference is from which pind you are from.

a person from karachi will have more in common from a person from mumbai than a person from lahore. reason being karachi mumbai are (hindi/urdu speaking both sound exactly same), and in lahore they speak punjabi and is a punjab state area so things are little different.

to me its like your either punjabi, gurati etc, or your asian not pakistani nor indian just asian. i am also including sri-lankans (even though they are dark as a motherf****r), and Bangladeshi.

i think when people fight over india/pakistan it should only be about cricket, we all know india is the better country money wise but end of the day pakistani's will always have indian culture in them selves by just naming them paks or kashmiri's wont make a difference.

and when talking about caste it has nothing do with religion there are Muslim jatts but people only think there are Sikh jatts. caste is just a tribe name given to a group of people be it that some tribes have more status than another. personally i feel castes are stupid and not because i am a low caste i am in theory high caste but its dumb and stupid and feel shame in saying i am high caste, and end of the day who decides one human is better than the other only money and power. caste cannot work in the new world as if a person is a low caste but richer more powerful than a high caste person well that casting system doesn't work its a oxymoron. people who take pride in being a higher caste than others is just disgusting and you should be ashamed.

ReputationRep:
    Lol nice.. Im impressed
    Not studying anything intresting.. *Whispers* Accounting
    Lol.. Naa kaam nai karwaani.. We're ordering our samosa's of some guy we know.. Saves the hassle lol, Oh and the kebabs and bhajyia and rest of it lol :p: What about you.. Looking forward to Ramadhan lol? And wag1 with the samosa's lol
    its hard work tho..not looking forward to second year. u can make accounting exciting im sure..count sheep :p: u planning on going to uni this year?
    kaam kar...ni to ekh thappar mara lol. my mum likes to make them herself..home made shizzle im gonna be working for the first week or two of ramadhan, not looking forward to that naiii...then i gotta move back to uni on the 19th sept which is gay.

do u get ur results next week? gud luck yaar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberone-outkast)
    aren't pakistani's and indians the same.

the only difference is 50 or so years ago a border was made and some lived on one side and the others lived on the other side. pakistan/india was created to give muslims there own country is started as a celebration with ghandi/and the other guy(i should really now this) approval and started. over the years hate has started over the golden part of south asia known as kashmir. the british created pak/india and because they have great minds and genius that can only be admired they created land which india/pak should share (kashmir) which they knew no country can share land its either yours or theirs, so with the wars the country was never a threat to the British, as india/pak were too stupid to realize that the British set a trap.

the only difference is from which pind you are from.

a person from karachi will have more in common from a person from mumbai than a person from lahore. reason being karachi mumbai are (hindi/urdu speaking both sound exactly same), and in lahore they speak punjabi and is a punjab state area so things are little different.

to me its like your either punjabi, gurati etc, or your asian not pakistani nor indian just asian. i am also including sri-lankans (even though they are dark as a motherf****r), and Bangladeshi.

i think when people fight over india/pakistan it should only be about cricket, we all know india is the better country money wise but end of the day pakistani's will always have indian culture in them selves by just naming them paks or kashmiri's wont make a difference.

and when talking about caste it has nothing do with religion there are Muslim jatts but people only think there are Sikh jatts. caste is just a tribe name given to a group of people be it that some tribes have more status than another. personally i feel castes are stupid and not because i am a low caste i am in theory high caste but its dumb and stupid and feel shame in saying i am high caste, and end of the day who decides one human is better than the other only money and power. caste cannot work in the new world as if a person is a low caste but richer more powerful than a high caste person well that casting system doesn't work its a oxymoron. people who take pride in being a higher caste than others is just disgusting and you should be ashamed.
    Ancient India known has Bharat stretched far has Afghanistan to Bhutan/Burma, it was only when invaders came and split the sub-continent into different countries for resources and power. The latest divide of India was Pakistan and Bangladesh. They were all originally Hindus which over influence of various empires were forced to convert to Islam, Christianity etc. While Sikhism arose mainly in the Punjab area. Buddhism came from the East. They were princely kingdoms and states orginally. The land mass just split into different individual states which become countries.

Some even want to split India into a few more countries. Kashmir, Punjab Region, Assam and Bengal are just a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amit92)
    Ancient India known has Bharat stretched far has Afghanistan to Bhutan/Burma, it was only when invaders came and split the sub-continent into different countries for resources and power. The latest divide of India was Pakistan and Bangladesh. They were all originally Hindus which over influence of various empires were forced to convert to Islam, Christianity etc. While Sikhism arose mainly in the Punjab area. Buddhism came from the East. They were princely kingdoms and states orginally. The land mass just split into different individual states which become countries.

Some even want to split India into a few more countries. Kashmir, Punjab Region, Assam and Bengal are just a few.
    yep that sounds about right, recently china has asked india to divide its country even further reason being that way it will be china with the largest economy not india, china is just being an ******** never liked them they are all snobs, most chinese people i talk to are just self obbessed with how good china is, and think everyone else is below them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah this year.. I always get the munchies when im bored.. so I'm probably gonna put on so much weight this year lol.. LOL you going to give me a thappar.. Nah i cba with working lol, seeing as my bank has decided to fund me fully, plus luxuries lol.. Ahh we use to make them at home too.. too much of a hassle.. Ooh you live far from uni? Yeah results are this week :eek3: So scared lol
    lol...well u aint got that much munching time this year, i gotta move into halls on the 19th eid will be round about then, yeh i'll thappar u wit a big wet fish that way i won't have hit u lol. ooh u lucky sod, i wish my bank wud do that..sadly they dont have that service for brown people lol.
    yeh man i live in leicester and uni is in kent..bit of a trek.

you'll be fine inshallah..im expecting all a's! wha u been upto anyways yaar? hows your summer going? maneh kaam na ti karu...bo aggru che lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol noo ur a woman beater :eek3: Shuda known when you mentioned the thappar bit.. D.W though I got the rolling pin and the slipper! :spank: Lmao, Kinky stuff lol.. Nah only my bank provides that service.. :p:

:aetsch: Be Jeaaaalous

Leicester Ooh I gots relatives there.. Btw whats ya surname lol, and dont say patel :mad: The reaaal one lol. I been doing a bit of decorating lol, why don't you wanna work lol, you got it all cushty down monsoon, I'd looove to have a job down there lol :o: :yep:
    haha...u gonna be throwing rotis at me next :p: taneh ekh lhaat mara..india pochi ja he lol! well ur banks gay lol

how did ur results go? hope they went well and u got the results u wanted. where ur cznz from in lesta? my surname is very unique...i shall tell u very soon lol. whats ur surname? decorating, having fun? monsoon is fuun..but its tiring, i finish nxt week tho tu kem che? majaa ma che?

ReputationRep:
    Lol samosa's.. Roti season is over :p:.. My results went well.. well I never collected them but I got accepted by uni's so I dont really care what I got lol.. How did yours go BTW ur banks gay for not offering that service you silly boy.. bare dizzy like, lol

My surname is very unique too! I shall tell u 1 day aswell lol.. Decorating is loooong and tiring lol.. Im good, and yeap enjoying myself, wbu? xx
    flying samosas woooo...that'd be heaven wudnt it, just open ur gob..oh we'd need flying chutney tho aswell lol! congrats give urself a pat on the back from me shabash puthar...have u decided what uni u going to? i got my results in june..got really close to a 1st. but ur banks gay because its not my bank lol..you silly billy

ur just copying me, i bet my surname is more uniquer than yours lol. i had to strip wallpaper at my bros house..and boy that was hard work. u doing wallpaper/painting? i just been workin n that..tu kem che la? tu kaleh ramadhan start karwani?

ReputationRep:
    Lol are you guys bharuchi?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.