Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boob size and shape watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    But who's to say she's going to lose ANY fat off her boobs at all? She won't know until she tries it.
    Surely its like any other fat store in the body, you will always lose fat off it if you reduce your BF%

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should **** off out of a thread that doesn't concern you. Oh, no wait, it's in fitness - and you're the expert, of course.

You're so tiresome. No wonder people can't take you seriously on here.
    Glad you recognise I am the expert, when I want to look like a poe faced council slapper I'll come chat to you of course as I would appreciate your expertise in that field, not sure my trowel is big enough to use the required amount of foundation, do I need to be punched in the lips to perfect the pout?

I wept at the last comment, I did so hope the internet would be my friend it is how I measure my success at all things. Now I feel blue, I hope your happy (don't smile though, the makeup will crack), anyway back to your admin work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Glad you recognise I am the expert, when I want to look like a poe faced council slapper I'll come chat to you of course as I would appreciate your expertise in that field, not sure my trowel is big enough to use the required amount of foundation, do I need to be punched in the lips to perfect the pout?

I wept at the last comment, I did so hope the internet would be my friend it is how I measure my success at all things. Now I feel blue, I hope your happy (don't smile though, the makeup will crack), anyway back to your admin work.
    Lmao. ******* hilarious dude, really.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, less weight will push them up abit, the muscle underneath your breasts will become stronger which will act as a sort of support and perk them up,

go for it, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. ******* hilarious dude, really.
    PMSL loving the bite and attempted brush off, a bite is still a bite bab, you fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Surely its like any other fat store in the body, you will always lose fat off it if you reduce your BF%
    Not necessarily. Since I went on a diet I've lost two stone and gone down two band sizes, so clearly getting thinner, but gained two cup sizes. Breasts are contary things :p:

ReputationRep:

I think you should lay off Ilora-Danon a little bit, k?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ygraine)
    Not necessarily. Since I went on a diet I've lost two stone and gone down two band sizes, so clearly getting thinner, but gained two cup sizes. Breasts are contary things
    So basically you have lost little off your bust in total but as the band size has reduced the difference between the two is now greater, this is predominantly due to back fat reduction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    I think you should lay off Ilora-Danon a little bit, k?
    Aww, why? I was having fun and the fishes always bite on the internet, they take it far to seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, why? I was having fun and the fishes always bite on the internet, they take it far to seriously.
    lol :p: Even still, poe faced aren't the words I would have used to describe her face

ReputationRep:
    So basically you have lost little off your bust in total but as the band size has reduced the difference between the two is now greater, this is predominantly due to back fat reduction.
    Sorry if you've answered this before, but you seem the guy to go too.

I'm planning to lose weight mainly through a change of diet, rather than an overhaul in exercise. Will this change how wieght is lost off my chest?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Windsprite)
    Sorry if you've answered this before, but you seem the guy to go too.

I'm planning to lose weight mainly through a change of diet, rather than an overhaul in exercise. Will this change how wieght is lost off my chest?

Thanks
    Yes and no, without much change in excercise (unless you are already quite active) you will loose weight but it will be made of both muscle and fat stores, this potentially could mean a reduction in bodyfat and muscle mass in the chest area (although these things are not site specific) which would cause a reduction in the support (in the case of muscle loss) to the breasts, the fatty tissue may also disperse however this is the sort of thing that leads to the dreaded 'skinny fat' scenario

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    lol Even still, poe faced aren't the words I would have used to describe her face
    Lol, I dunno

She is not exactly a beaming bag of laughs and smiles in her pic, far to much posing effort - and besides I was just anking her chain for the lulz.

ReputationRep:
    so if a guy wants to develop pecs would it just be a case of doing the same. also Powerlifter are u a boobyologyst ot just a member of the FBI (female booby inspector)

ps a guy that knows so much about developing breasts sound like ether he has a kinda creepy obssesion with the female body or wants to be a woman, as u don't sound like a perv my bets on the latter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssorrenidrag)
    so if a guy wants to develop pecs would it just be a case of doing the same. also Powerlifter are u a boobyologyst ot just a member of the FBI (female booby inspector)

ps a guy that knows so much about developing breasts sound like ether he has a kinda creepy obssesion with the female body or wants to be a woman, as u don't sound like a perv my bets on the latter
    I am in the FBI.
    But we are talking of developing the pecs not the breasts, but you still got me, I secretly wish I was a perv but am just a woman trapped in a mans body.

ReputationRep:
    I am in the FBI.
    But we are talking of developing the pecs not the breasts, but you still got me, I secretly wish I was a perv but am just a woman trapped in a mans body.
    Awsome answer, mate ur a ledge

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually a lesbian. The butch kind. See...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I dunno

She is not exactly a beaming bag of laughs and smiles in her pic, far to much posing effort - and besides I was just anking her chain for the lulz.
    Guess the same could be said for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes and no, without much change in excercise (unless you are already quite active) you will loose weight but it will be made of both muscle and fat stores, this potentially could mean a reduction in bodyfat and muscle mass in the chest area (although these things are not site specific) which would cause a reduction in the support (in the case of muscle loss) to the breasts, the fatty tissue may also disperse however this is the sort of thing that leads to the dreaded 'skinny fat' scenario
    #

Oh okay

great thanks

+++ rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Erm, i've gained a few pounds since I started exercising more (assuming it's muscle of some kind), lost bodyfat, my back size has stayed the same and i've gone up to a 32FF cup size from a 32E.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.