Turn on thread page Beta

Boob size and shape watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Erm, i've gained a few pounds since I started exercising more (assuming it's muscle of some kind), lost bodyfat, my back size has stayed the same and i've gone up to a 32FF cup size from a 32E.
    Erm, what is your point?
    You attribute weight gain to muscle mass.
    You state you lost bodyfat.
    So far so good eh, lost bodyfat gained muscle all is good, so why the surprise at the reduction in bust size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Erm, what is your point?
    You attribute weight gain to muscle mass.
    You state you lost bodyfat.
    So far so good eh, lost bodyfat gained muscle all is good, so why the surprise at the reduction in bust size?
    Not reduction, growth, upto a 32FF from a 32E, which sucks because I'm a size 10. I was just stating that losing weight/building muscle doesn't necessarily mean that all fat stores will shrink/tighten because it also depends on hormones, diet, genetics etc. I may have lost inches on my waist, underbust etc but my bust is still growing

ReputationRep:
    Not reduction, growth, upto a 32FF from a 32E, which sucks because I'm a size 10. I was just stating that losing weight/building muscle doesn't necessarily mean that all fat stores will shrink/tighten because it also depends on hormones, diet, genetics etc. I may have lost inches on my waist, underbust etc but my bust is still growing
    My bad :o:
    How old are you out of interest? There are obviously lots of issues that could affect things, potentially I suppose your pecs could have lifted the bust further ff the chest helping to increase the size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    My bad :o:
    How old are you out of interest? There are obviously lots of issues that could affect things, potentially I suppose your pecs could have lifted the bust further ff the chest helping to increase the size.
    I'm 17 and still growing I get them from my mum, she got so big she had to have a reduction.
    And how do pecs affect size? It doesn't matter how saggy or lifted your boobs are, when it comes to bras it's volume not perkiness that is measured. Plus my boobs haven't "lifted" so I don't get that one lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and still growing I get them from my mum, she got so big she had to have a reduction.
    And how do pecs affect size? It doesn't matter how saggy or lifted your boobs are, when it comes to bras it's volume not perkiness that is measured. Plus my boobs haven't "lifted" so I don't get that one lol.
    The pectoral muscle lies under the breast tissue, depending on how low your pecs are the size of them can add sise to the bust measurment but not the band measurment resulting in a larger cup size

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.