Turn on thread page Beta

Kendal Calling 2009 watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mates bought ourselves Kendal Calling tickets on a whim, as we were very bored! Anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'm all packed and ready for the weekend! Looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clissa)
    Yup, I'm all packed and ready for the weekend! Looking forward to it!
    I just got back...have a good time?!

ReputationRep:
    I was there! Thought the Zutons and Idlewild were amazing, but was really disappointed with The Streets. The site was loads better this year, loads more stuff going on. How did everyone else find it?

ReputationRep:
    It was my first year, I thought the site was gorgeous - I'd love to go back there! Plus, there were plenty things to do which was great. I really enjoyed the SnoZone (?) area, and bands wise I liked Whiskey Cats, Ash and Nine Black Alps the best!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clissa)
    It was my first year, I thought the site was gorgeous - I'd love to go back there! Plus, there were plenty things to do which was great. I really enjoyed the SnoZone (?) area, and bands wise I liked Whiskey Cats, Ash and Nine Black Alps the best!!
    Same! First time I went too...it was aweeeesome :woo:

(Original post by StrawberryFlip)
    I was there! Thought the Zutons and Idlewild were amazing, but was really disappointed with The Streets. The site was loads better this year, loads more stuff going on. How did everyone else find it?
    Loved it

Did everyone see that massive robot that was walking around? And that vibrating bench haha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    Did everyone see that massive robot that was walking around? And that vibrating bench haha...
    I missed the robot... but had several goes on the bench I wonder how people figured out that's what happened when you pressed the crossey thing..

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.