Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hiya everyone.
    so the thing is, my love life has been pretty crap recently. Ive had a couple of bfs, but not really serious ones, lost my virginity in a one night stand, and have had alot of drunken kisses etc. but never a proper relationship.
    Ive just finished my 1st year of uni, 2 of my old friends (1 girl and 1 boy from work) came to visit me in the last week who i havent even spoke to in a while and we went out one night... the boy mate started holding my hand etc and when we went back to my house, me and him slept on the floor whilst my other friend slept in my bed... he kissed me and we had a bit of a fumble, even though my friend was in the bed... in the same room... :o:
    since then, hes been texting me quite a bit, we havent spoke about what happened at all, so im not sure what to act like around him, tomorrow we're going to the cinema just me and him and im not sure what its going to be like??? is it like a date?? will he expect to kiss etc??
    anyone have advice/similar stories??
    thanks, rep will be given

ReputationRep:
    It'll most likely be a date... make sure you have fun! (:

ReputationRep:
    clearly he hates you and doesn't want to see you ever again*rolls eyes*.
    GTFIT (get the **** in there) if that's not a date I'm not a TSR member.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't think you should go expecting anything. Then anything that does happen will be a surprise, and it won't leave you getting nervous.

Just go out and enjoy yourself

ReputationRep:
    Well if it wasn't a date and just a day out I'd be very dissapointed.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's a date, and yes he fancies you. Have fun

ReputationRep:
    Social retards. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Social retards. :facepalm2:
    Sorry but, you're on TSR, what are you expecting? You're clearly looking in the wrong place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Sorry but, you're on TSR, what are you expecting? You're clearly looking in the wrong place.
    Well, I'm one too, so I guess I'm in the right place.

But yeah, true story.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm one too, so I guess I'm in the right place.

But yeah, true story.
    well you're not in the right place if you're looking for people who aren't clinically socially retarded...

...my other reply was going to be "that's nto as retarded as continusously punching yourself in the face" but I didn't think you'd be able to tell I was kidding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    ...my other reply was going to be "that's nto as retarded as continusously punching yourself in the face" but I didn't think you'd be able to tell I was kidding...
    Yeah, I had no chance. Y'know, being partially socially retarded and all...

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I had no chance. Y'know, being partially socially retarded and all...

Oh well.
    If my rep meant anything you'd be getting some.

OP, tell us how the date goes, oh and erm, maybe bring a condom, men can be forgetful.

ReputationRep:
    Aww cool, hopefully it's that really fun stage in the beginning of a relationship where you're still (stupidly) a bit unsure if the other person likes you etc etc.. So fun ! I love it.

Good luck hun.

rite so we went out last night. and i dont really know what to think about it, or how to move on from here..... please helpp!!! im useless at this stuff!!! :o:
    he picked me up in his car and we drove to the cinema... chatted quite alot and he made jokes and stuff, he bought me a drink at the bar which was really nice of him, then we saw the film, and as it went on we kinda ended up holding hands... and as we walked back to the car we held hands... but we didnt really talk... in the car on the way home we hardly even spoke!!! it was so awkward!!! and when i got out of the car it was like really werid... so i just got out and said bye etc.
    then i got a text saying he was sorry it was awkward and that he had a good night....

aarghh what do i do?? i think i like him... but is it just because hes quite shy?? :o:
    help please??? x

(Original post by Anonymous)
    aarghh what do i do?? i think i like him... but is it just because hes quite shy?? :o:
    help please??? x
    i meant was it because he was shy that he acted like that? or was he just not interested...?
    oops! lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.