Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sugarmummies! watch

• View Poll Results: Is the thought of a 35-45 yr old woman pursuing a 18-21 yr old man quite erotic
    Yes
    56.41%
    No
    43.59%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit Up!)
    lol you sound ghetto
    lol!

I'm not ghetto in the slighest, but for a lot of girls around here, their conversational skills go as far as what kind of eye liner they're wearing today, what handbag they should buy etc, you see what I mean...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Windsprite)
    leave my mother alone!
    Is she a pretty beauty?

I'm surprised at the number of people saying that a 35-45 yr old woman pursuing an 18-21 yr old man isn't an erotic thought!

squishysquish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    Is she a pretty beauty?

I'm surprised at the number of people saying that a 35-45 yr old woman pursuing an 18-21 yr old man isn't an erotic thought!

squishysquish.
    My mother is actually quite good-looking for an older woman, i.e. slim, good hair/ skin, generally easy going too, however this has its ups & downs.

AND I would not want her gallavanting around with boys my age... that would not be fair! :P

ReputationRep:
    My mother is actually quite good-looking for an older woman, i.e. slim, good hair/ skin, generally easy going too, however this has its ups & downs.

AND I would not want her gallavanting around with boys my age... that would not be fair! :P
    Don't you think that older women are underrated in Western European societies?

I'm sure your mother is very pretty and maybe many young men find her very desirable but might be afraid of admitting it!

When you are older (say 50) would you find it tempting to tuck into a 20 yr old man (like me haha,......just joking - I would actually be 53 or dead by then).

squishysquish.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think that older women are underrated in Western European societies?

I'm sure your mother is very pretty and maybe many young men find her very desirable but might be afraid of admitting it!

When you are older (say 50) would you find it tempting to tuck into a 20 yr old man (like me haha,......just joking - I would actually be 53 or dead by then).

squishysquish.

Of course I would. :p: But I guess it's a bit of a taboo, 'cause old(er) people are just meant to sit there with their legs shut from 40+ to not embarrass their kids or society!

So yes I sort of agree that older woman could be underated, perhaps seen as "beyond their sell-by-date". However if my mother did wander off with a 20 year-old I woudn't see it as a long-term relationship or something healthy, more of a mid-life crisis.

ReputationRep:
    haha, I remember the people at school with 'fit' Mums, they never heard the end of it!

ReputationRep:
    Of course I would. :p: But I guess it's a bit of a taboo, 'cause old(er) people are just meant to sit there with their legs shut from 40+ to not embarrass their kids or society!

So yes I sort of agree that older woman could be underated, perhaps seen as "beyond their sell-by-date". However if my mother did wander off with a 20 year-old I woudn't see it as a long-term relationship or something healthy, more of a mid-life crisis.
    You sound naughty, haha! Apparently people are most regularly sexually active between the ages of 40 and 60 so that myth has been debunked!

What would you do if you caught your mother seducing a stripped 20 yr old man in her bedroom? Do you see that as something socially inappropriate? Or might it make you uncomfortable only because it's your mother?

Do you think women have age limits regarding the youngest age of man they would go out with?

Do you think predatory older women are sort-of looking for a son figure? I wonder what it would be like to lose one's virginity to a woman the same age as your mother.

squishysquish.

ReputationRep:
    You sound naughty, haha! Apparently people are most regularly sexually active between the ages of 40 and 60 so that myth has been debunked!

What would you do if you caught your mother seducing a stripped 20 yr old man in her bedroom? Do you see that as something socially inappropriate? Or might it make you uncomfortable only because it's your mother? Uncomfortable mainly 'cause she's my mother

Do you think women have age limits regarding the youngest age of man they would go out with? No, If the male is consenting and legal. But quite honestly for a woman of my mother's age to date an 18 year-old would probably undermine me, if that makes sense, like shes invading my eligeble male pool. Besides if it was one of my mates I wouldn't want them to know what my mum was like in bed.

Do you think predatory older women are sort-of looking for a son figure? Ya'know, some woman may be into that,like fulfilling a no-go sexual incestous fanatasy... I wonder what it would be like to lose one's virginity to a woman the same age as your mother. Probably very nice, I guess she'd know what she's doing, maybe more willing to please and to be pleased.:p: this is getting a bit ewwwww.

squishysquish.
    --

ReputationRep:
    Do sugarmummies often shower their younger lovers with lots of gifts?

Does anyone on here secretly fancy a sugarmummy? (Come on, admit it).

squishysquish.

ReputationRep:
    I am a younger woman with an older man. I think that it is possible that an older woman might look to a younger boy as a fun fling but then turn to men her own age for a long term relationship. I think older men are more likely to put up with a younger womans lack of maturity and would be happy to be a daddy figure to the girl more, where as women tend to want to date men who are equals or superior to them in experiance and maturity.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.