Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mind in the Eyes test watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Found this test online and thought it would be interesting to see what people score.

It tests your ability to identify the emotional state of a person based only on images on their eyes.

http://www.questionwritertracker.com...token=Z4MK3TKB

ReputationRep:
    32/36

I am quite good at "reading" people, if I do say so myself :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    30/36

I've always seen myself as being able to spot a shifty mother ****** and now it has finally been confirmed.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    29... I got easy ones wrong :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Come on. Where are all the Aspies tonight?

ReputationRep:
    26... I swear loads of those eyes came up more than once. Though saying that I got bored by about question 5 and stopped looking at them zoomed up.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    32/36.

Am I not amazing.

ReputationRep:
    29/36
    I guessed for the majority of them :zomg:
    Is this the eyes task that was used to provide support for a cognitive explanation of autism, especially in autistic adults which lack ToM? Because if it was, damn this test was super hard. :yikes: :shock:

ReputationRep:
    3/36:hmmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    29 went for instinct

ReputationRep:
    I got 20 :o:
    I ended up guessing most of them, they were too tiny to tell! And zoomed up was too big! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Tok-a-lot)
    Looks Like your beyond autistic.

There is no help for you. LOL

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

:console: Worry not.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you're cool. No, really, you are. :yep:
    :borat:

ReputationRep:
    33/36

Woo top scorer :woo:

Seriously though, guesses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crushdtinbox)
    33/36

Woo top scorer :woo:

Seriously though, guesses
    I scored 15 and I was genuinely trying. It's very difficult to tell the difference between flirty and hostile. Also the girls with the prostitute eyebrows cannot be anything BUT arrogant.

I don't know the scientific validity of the test though. Seems a bit far fetched to suggest people have Autism on such a test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    I scored 15 and I was genuinely trying. It's very difficult to tell the difference between flirty and hostile. Also the girls with the prostitute eyebrows cannot be anything BUT arrogant.

I don't know the scientific validity of the test though. Seems a bit far fetched to suggest people have Autism on such a test.
    LOL @ prostitute eyebrows :rofl:

How can you distinguish the difference between a normal female's eyebrows to a prostitute's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)

They have a shorter version of this on the BBC website that I looked at. Apparently men have a tendency to see flirtation when there isn't any.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.