Announcements

ReputationRep:
    28/36.

ReputationRep:
    31/36

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    PM me tomorrow. Don't think about it. Just go ahead and do it.
    I'd rather not :o:

ReputationRep:
    22... I stopped enlarging after like the 5th one. I say I can read people pretty well... not just with their eyes though :P Some looked like they could be smiling but they didn't give you any option to suit that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    They have a shorter version of this on the BBC website that I looked at. Apparently men have a tendency to see flirtation when there isn't any.
    Haha so true - I totally saw loads of flirting but I bet I was wrong (didn't finish it).

ReputationRep:
    33/36. That shocked me, since I thought I'd gotten bored and chosen some incorrect ones.

I read somewhere once that people who are 'loners' of sorts, and have spent a long time not really fitting in with their peers are better at understanding what people are thinking and feeling. That may be part of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Haha so true - I totally saw loads of flirting but I bet I was wrong (didn't finish it).
    I think I thought two were flirtatious - both female. But they might have been the ones I got wrong.

As a rule of thumb, if you think she's into you, she probably isn't. :yep:

ReputationRep:

WTF does 'aghast' mean??

ReputationRep:
    30. Better than I thought I'd do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)

As a rule of thumb, if you think she's into you, she probably isn't. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    28, looking back over some the ones I got wrong, it was fairly obvious, ah well!

ReputationRep:
    i dint know what most words meant lol .. but scored 23/36

ReputationRep:
    some of them i looked at the picture, thought they looked friendly then all the options were hostile, suspicious etc.
    im really bad at reading faces, i guessed most of them.

ReputationRep:
    I got 32/36 which really really surprised me because I've always thought that I struggle with reading people. But apparantly not, I just need to look at their eyes more it would seem!

I do think that the women were a lot harder because they had shaped eyebrows - I reckon a lot of my answers were based on the eyebrows rather than the eyes. People express lots through their eyebrows hehe, it's just hard to tell with women because they shape them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    I scored 15 and I was genuinely trying. It's very difficult to tell the difference between flirty and hostile. Also the girls with the prostitute eyebrows cannot be anything BUT arrogant.

I don't know the scientific validity of the test though. Seems a bit far fetched to suggest people have Autism on such a test.

lulz!

ReputationRep:
    25/36 :p:

ReputationRep:
    17, quite poor effort tbh :P

ReputationRep:
    33/36. Ahahaha. Eyes are the window to the soul.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.