24!
    Was hoping for better than that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    28 , I thought I'd be crap at it.

ReputationRep:
    22 :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettylittlerichgirl)
    26... I swear loads of those eyes came up more than once. Though saying that I got bored by about question 5 and stopped looking at them zoomed up.
    I thought some came up more than once to

To be honest im much better at picking up peoples thoughts by there postures and behaviour not there eyes

Anyway i got 36/36 lol but most people probablly guess these i reckon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    They have a shorter version of this on the BBC website that I looked at. Apparently men have a tendency to see flirtation when there isn't any.
    I definitely had this problem! haha

Scored 30 anyway.. going to buy myself a sticker tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    28, I got some of the obvious ones wrong because I thought they were too obvious and thought they were trying to catch me out lol.

ReputationRep:
    27, so perfectly average, as always

ReputationRep:

found it quite difficult though and ended up more or less guessing most of them. I did worse towards the end when i realised you could zoom in, and I also thought that some of them came up more than once :s

ReputationRep:
    Oh, i only got 24.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.