Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel really down about this, what can I do to lose the hideous fat?

ReputationRep:
    Chop it off.

Alternatively, you could always be the right figure in my avatar. And someone could volunteer to be the left :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel really down about this, what can I do to lose the hideous fat?
    I know how you feel. Check out my profile picture and it'll make you feel much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    I know how you feel. Check out my profile picture and it'll make you feel much better.
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    That made me feel better too :proud:

ReputationRep:
    want another cheese cake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrickthestarfish)
    That made me feel better too :proud:
    I have a habit of making girls happy. What can I say. I aim to please and I always hit the bullseye :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    want another cheese cake?
    Omg meeeeeeee I want one :coma:

ReputationRep:
    sit ups, crunches, push ups, walking, biking, hiking. Pretty much go the gym and use all of the machines they have (free weights>machines though).

Unfortunately, i am looking to gain weight (muscle) rather than lose it so its a different work out and all.

ReputationRep:
    I have a habit of making girls happy. What can I say. I aim to please and I always hit the bullseye :woo: :woo:
    Can I be really blunt? You're cute but quite possibly a prick. Don't pick on chubby people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaxx)
    Can I be really blunt? You're cute but quite possibly a prick. Don't pick on chubby people!!
    I'm everything you're looking for in a man, for sure. Just because I'm honest, it doesn't make me a bad guy. It makes me a sharer and therefore a giver.

ReputationRep:
    Stop munching on pies?

ReputationRep:
    I'm everything you're looking for in a man, for sure. Just because I'm honest, it doesn't make me a bad guy. It makes me a sharer and therefore a giver.
    Honest is okay. Mean-spirited is not! But being an American I shouldn't stick up for obesity probably. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    Omg meeeeeeee I want one :coma:
    awww your so sweet, your mum makes really nice ones.

ReputationRep:
    awww your so sweet, your mum makes really nice ones.
    :hmmm: Leave my mother out of this! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaxx)
    Honest is okay. Mean-spirited is not! But being an American I shouldn't stick up for obesity probably. :rolleyes:
    I'm number 1. I'm a hero to people like you. I'll be in your dreams tonight, guaranteed.

edit: Get rid of the sperm drinker standing next to you in your profile photo's. He's too busy glugging litres of genuine man milk to be a reasonable and caring gentleman. You want somebody like me.

ReputationRep:
    amputation ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    :hmmm: Leave my mother out of this! :p:
    ok, in that case your dad's a *******.

ReputationRep:
    ok, in that case your dad's a *******.
    No he's not :eek3: At least he didn't produce one. Can't say the same for yours! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes you are.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.