Turn on thread page Beta

I feel really down about this, what can I do to lose the hideous fat?

ReputationRep:
    Chop it off.

Alternatively, you could always be the right figure in my avatar. And someone could volunteer to be the left :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel really down about this, what can I do to lose the hideous fat?
    I know how you feel. Check out my profile picture and it'll make you feel much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    I know how you feel. Check out my profile picture and it'll make you feel much better.
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    That made me feel better too :proud:

ReputationRep:
    want another cheese cake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrickthestarfish)
    That made me feel better too :proud:
    I have a habit of making girls happy. What can I say. I aim to please and I always hit the bullseye :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    want another cheese cake?
    Omg meeeeeeee I want one :coma:

ReputationRep:
    sit ups, crunches, push ups, walking, biking, hiking. Pretty much go the gym and use all of the machines they have (free weights>machines though).

Unfortunately, i am looking to gain weight (muscle) rather than lose it so its a different work out and all.

ReputationRep:
    I have a habit of making girls happy. What can I say. I aim to please and I always hit the bullseye :woo: :woo:
    Can I be really blunt? You're cute but quite possibly a prick. Don't pick on chubby people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaxx)
    Can I be really blunt? You're cute but quite possibly a prick. Don't pick on chubby people!!
    I'm everything you're looking for in a man, for sure. Just because I'm honest, it doesn't make me a bad guy. It makes me a sharer and therefore a giver.

ReputationRep:
    Stop munching on pies?

ReputationRep:
    I'm everything you're looking for in a man, for sure. Just because I'm honest, it doesn't make me a bad guy. It makes me a sharer and therefore a giver.
    Honest is okay. Mean-spirited is not! But being an American I shouldn't stick up for obesity probably. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    Omg meeeeeeee I want one :coma:
    awww your so sweet, your mum makes really nice ones.

ReputationRep:
    awww your so sweet, your mum makes really nice ones.
    :hmmm: Leave my mother out of this! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christinaxx)
    Honest is okay. Mean-spirited is not! But being an American I shouldn't stick up for obesity probably. :rolleyes:
    I'm number 1. I'm a hero to people like you. I'll be in your dreams tonight, guaranteed.

edit: Get rid of the sperm drinker standing next to you in your profile photo's. He's too busy glugging litres of genuine man milk to be a reasonable and caring gentleman. You want somebody like me.

ReputationRep:
    amputation ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    :hmmm: Leave my mother out of this! :p:
    ok, in that case your dad's a *******.

ReputationRep:
    ok, in that case your dad's a *******.
    No he's not :eek3: At least he didn't produce one. Can't say the same for yours! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes you are.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.