Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

4 stone in 8 weeks, is a a fools dream? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to be skinny until i was 16 and was diagnosed with epilepsy, the medication i take made me put on loads of weight and now its time to get rid.

Can I lose 4 stone in 8 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrselfdestruct)
    I used to be skinny until i was 16 and was diagnosed with epilepsy, the medication i take made me put on loads of weight and now its time to get rid.

Can I lose 4 stone in 8 weeks?
    Not without severing an/multiple appendages.

You could, not healthily. I lost 3 in 8 weeks, and in hindsight, I should have slowed down.

ReputationRep:
    I really wanna do it and i have plenty of time. Im thinking really small diet combined with hours of exercise a day?

ReputationRep:
    It's not healthy.

ReputationRep:
    But I cant go through uni feeling like I do at the moment, thats not healthy either. Im almost manic depressive

ReputationRep:
    I really wanna do it and i have plenty of time.
    If you have 8 weeks and you want to lose 4 stone, you don't have plenty of time. It's just not healthy to lose weight that quickly.

But I cant go through uni feeling like I do at the moment, thats not healthy either. Im almost manic depressive
    How about 2 stone in 8 weeks? Im sure that would improve matters greatly and you would be doing it much more healthily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    You could, not healthily. I lost 3 in 8 weeks, and in hindsight, I should have slowed down.
    How'd u lose 3 in 8 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose 2 stone is a start, the other 2 will have to wait til i get to uni, luckily they have a gym/pool/running track all within quarter of a mile

(Original post by Mist786)
    How'd u lose 3 in 8 weeks?
    Eating 1000 calories a day and exercising about 1500 a day. Deficit of 2500+ calories a day.

And actually it only took 6 weeks not 8.

ReputationRep:
    Eating 1000 calories a day and exercising about 1500 a day. Deficit of 2500+ calories a day.

And actually it only took 6 weeks not 8.
    wow

(Original post by Mist786)
    wow
    I fainted like 2 or 3 times due to low blood sugar. Dont do it. Its risky for your heart losing weight like that even if you are young and healthy. I wouldnt do it again.

ReputationRep:
    I've worked out what im gunna have and its 350 calories a day but seems quite healthy really, chicken, eggs and celery plus 2 vegetables

ReputationRep:
    I fainted like 2 or 3 times due to low blood sugar. Dont do it. Its risky for your heart losing weight like that even if you are young and healthy. I wouldnt do it again.
    I'm not going to try it
    I was just curoius

ReputationRep:
    and as far as the feinting is concerned, i have plenty of seizures. feinting would be like a nap 4 me.

ReputationRep:
    I've worked out what im gunna have and its 350 calories a day but seems quite healthy really, chicken, eggs and celery plus 2 vegetables
    :facepalm:

Sounding like a troll now. But if you're serious, don't be stupidddddd, you will end up dead

Thats not healthy its starvation.

ReputationRep:
    It wont be for long and its death by starvation or death by suicide at least il go out a bit thinner. il do what i can and get it up to 750/1000 then

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.