The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She was probably joking....
But Jeremy Kyle ftw...
Reply 21
Phonicsdude
Well be grateful. I increasingly look like my dad and he looks like Borat.

Very Nice! :top:
If you were joking when you asked her maybe she was joking in response. When I read that I read it as her saying it as a joke.
Reply 23
I'd say go for it.. its probably something thats missing from you.
Reply 24
I can see why you don't share a sense of humour with your father - you don't appear to have much of one.
Reply 25
silverbolt
charlotte church is a mother - would you say no to seeing her naked?

Her offspring are not likely to be posting on internet forums.
Sit her down and tell her you deserve to know the truth ! It's unfair for your mum to have lied to you saying he's your dad if he's not, you have rights so you should ask her in seriousness whether he's your biological dad
Anonymous
I don't look anything like my dad. Our strengths are also very different, as is our sense of humour and skin colouring.

One day I jokingly asked my mum 'Did you sleep with the post or milkman?' and she replied 'I don't think so...' which really worried me! I mean, there may be a possibility that my dad isn't actually my dad, and I don't know how to face either of my parents.

What should I do, carry on as normal, or demand some DNA tests?

Who says that to their mum? :lolwut:
Reply 28
Jaytwizzle1000
Who says that to their mum? :lolwut:

We have a very odd relationship. We're more like friends than mother and child.

She's the kind of mother who jokingly gives you a condom in your 18th birthday card, but when she said 'I don't think so...' it didn't sound like a joke at all. It really did sound like she was being serious, and I can tell the difference.
:rofl:
Reply 30
Genocidal
No we need Jerry Springer theres more nudity and fights! :biggrin:

LOL its all about Maury Povich he's all about DNA testing

Latest

Trending

Trending