The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did he find anything suspicious on there?
Reply 41
He didn't guess the password as it's a word that I made up when I was like 6 years old ! I do everything he wants me to do. He is very jealous so when he has asked me to remove people I have done that. He has lied to me about his internet activities but I have not. When he saw my Facebook he was relieved that it wasn't anything really bad. I think it's not possible to be in a relationship if you can't trust eachother. The fact is that I moved to his city in England just to be with him and did anything he wanted such as not having any male friends. Jealousy is just insecurity issues, nothing else. At the end of the day, he is the one who's been in contact with my past best friend who betrayed me and treated me horrible. Don't you think a boyfriend of 4 years should stand up for you and not say "She has not been horrible to me". I am sick of his cowardsness. He said that if I do something he doesn't like he will add her on Facebook. Is it fair to use threats? If he loved me surely he wouldnt want to have to do with anything with a bitch like my ex best friend ? He even said he had a sexual dream about her. FFs. Why should I put up with this ?
Reply 42
The only thing he found was a message to an exboyfriend which he completely had misunderstood. So he found nothing actually to be angry at ! I know I am worth to be trusted. It is HIS issues.

I have nothing to hide but to do that is saying to me that I am not trustworthy even though everything I do for him. This is degrading our relationship, saying it has no foundation.

Ps. He said he had a friend who knew how to hack into accounts so it was probably his friend who did it in the end. I just think it's ****** up !

Latest

Trending

Trending