Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    The whole point of everyone before us, and us, working hard is that the people who are born here in the future have a better life. You'll find the majority of people work so that the next generation can have a better life, and this simply wouldn't work if we opened it up to the whole world. The only way to survive in a world that competes for resources is to band together; be that through race, geograpical location or whatever, it has to be done.
    Oh my god. You honestly think that people work solely to give people who are born here in the future a better life?

1. People work to keep themselves in a good standard of living. The vast majority of people do not want to earn £60 a week living on benefits, so work.

2. People generally work to make life better for their offspring, not people in general.

3. Even if people did work to make life better for the people that were born here, surely then they would work harder once the "floodgates" have been opened as there would, at least initially, be more competition for jobs and resources, so to secure the same standard of living for the next generation they'd have to work harder?

Get out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    That's what an out of touch political establishment does for you..

I love how you say world labour- you won't even admit the clear distinction between us and the third world?
    No..... these people came to work so I don't understand about third world, Asians for example account to 10% of the national economy even though they account for 2% of the population.

If "third world" Africans were forced the health care system will frankly collapse,.These are very hard working jobs but poorly paid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Most people seem to worship white people in this country and even abroad, go and see how you're treated in an Airport compared to an ethnic minority.

And about your example I think it's quite silly because. Black racisim or any other form of racism has been a result of a background of discrimination and injustice like the Black Panthers, Nation Of Islam as compared with white racism which is rooted in supremacism Nazis, KKK,National Front.
    :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: "racist""racist""racist""racist" "racist" wah wah wah :cry::cry::cry:

Your airport point is ridiculous. We all get treated like ***** in airports for one. And no doubt if I travelled to Laos, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia or Nigeria, I'd be treated like crap too. Stop being so ignorant just so you can have a racist (lol) pop at whites.

And your second point is also ridiculous. Justifying black racists on the back of the actions of a select few white racists? :toofunny: You insult me. You're stereotyping whites as imperialist, violent slave traders and Nazis. If I were to stereotype blacks by calling them drug dealing, knifing foreigners then you'd have no hesitation in calling me a racist. So, tbh, if you're white you're just a self-hating apologetic. If you're not white you're a racist. Squish.

ReputationRep:
    [necessarily benevolent]I didn't. I wasn't asked anything about whether or not I wanted foreigners taking British jobs[necessarily benevolent]

well let us blow up London underground and the rest of the buildings constructed after world war 2 then you can have good ol' English people rebuild them .

[necessarily benevolent]UAE's foreigners = tourists
    Britain's foreigners = Third World colonisers[necessarily benevolent]

hmmm the 300,000 English people living in Dubai are not tourists those are expatriates. And how the hell are British foreigners colonizers?

ReputationRep:
    well let us blow up London underground
    What do you mean, let us? :rolleyes:

And how the hell are British foreigners colonizers?
    Mainly due to segregation and the expansionist Islamic influence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: "racist""racist""racist""racist" "racist" wah wah wah :cry::cry::cry:

Your airport point is ridiculous. We all get treated like ***** in airports for one. And no doubt if I travelled to Laos, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia or Nigeria, I'd be treated like crap too. Stop being so ignorant just so you can have a racist (lol) pop at whites.

And your second point is also ridiculous. Justifying black racists on the back of the actions of a select few white racists? :toofunny: You insult me. You're stereotyping whites as imperialist, violent slave traders and Nazis. If I were to stereotype blacks by calling them drug dealing, knifing foreigners then you'd have no hesitation in calling me a racist. So, tbh, if you're white you're just a self-hating apologetic. If you're not white you're a racist. Squish.
    So are you seriously saying that a black person would be treated better at a Vietnamese/Laos/Saudia Arabia airport than a white person? get real.......

hmmm most crime that Black people commit seems to be targeted within their community yet white people decided to bring these people to their countries or actually go theirs to enslave and subjugate them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8 is enough)
    Oh my god. You honestly think that people work solely to give people who are born here in the future a better life?

1. People work to keep themselves in a good standard of living. The vast majority of people do not want to earn £60 a week living on benefits, so work.

2. People generally work to make life better for their offspring, not people in general.

3. Even if people did work to make life better for the people that were born here, surely then they would work harder once the "floodgates" have been opened as there would, at least initially, be more competition for jobs and resources, so to secure the same standard of living for the next generation they'd have to work harder?

Get out

I know that to a limited extent people work for themselves, but the majority want to provide a better life for their children and their childrens children. For somethings, like providing public services, you need to group together to pay for it so you can get economies of scale. If you form a collective group so that you can pay for things other countries don't have then you need to protect those things you have collectively paid for, how is it your problem if another country doesn't do this? Why should the children of your collective suffer a lower standard of living? The generations before us worked rather hard to create this country on the understanding that their future generations would prosper, you don't work hard for the whole world.

ReputationRep:
    No... I was giving you an example that going to live in Alien country with very little resources and understanding of its culture is extremely difficult to do and people only do it when they have no other opportunity.
    I was pointing out to you that going from Britain to Russia is very different to going from the third world to Britain. What they receive here is a million times better than what they would be getting in the third world, and even some other places in Europe. Why do they pick such a tiny isolated and overcrowded island to come to? They realise they can get a free ride in terms of money and NHS(this being the biggest reason,obviously), and they also know the residents are a soft touch towards immigrants.

Secondly what the hell are you on about anti racist propaganda, I have never in my life been subject to such nonsense, so please tell what sort of propaganda is been distributed because obviously it isn't working since the BNP won it's first European seats.....
    :rolleyes:.

Anti-racist propaganda is very apparent in society today, it is drilled into you since a very early age at school these days. Multi-culturalism and political correctness both facilitate it, however as a result of this it is directed at the white majority only.

I'm sure you can think of some examples yourself, not many would try denying they have never been spoken to about or subjected any anti-racism material.

Most people seem to worship white people in this country and even abroad, go and see how you're treated in an Airport compared to an ethnic minority.
    Explain, because I certainly don't see this in modern society.

And about your example I think it's quite silly because. Black racisim or any other form of racism has been a result of a background of discrimination and injustice like the Black Panthers, Nation Of Islam as compared with white racism which is rooted in supremacism Nazis, KKK,National Front.
    My point was more than valid, as it shows the very extent of an anti-racist,anti-white feeling throughout our society.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean, let us? :rolleyes:
    blow up london underground that was built by inferioir third world workers :rolleyes:

Mainly due to segregation and the expansionist Islamic influence.
    oh I see white people are hopping to get to know Muslims and are forced to learn Arabic and the basic tenets of Sharia law every day correct? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So are you seriously saying that a black person would be treated better at a Vietnamese/Laos/Saudia Arabia airport than a white person? get real.......

hmmm most crime that Black people commit seems to be targeted within their community yet white people decided to bring these people to their countries or actually go theirs to enslave and subjugate them
    Rofl, like 1% of the black people we have in the UK are descendants from slaves. The majority are Afro-Carribean, meaning they came here by pure choice. That means they have about as much history of slavery as the average citizen, I mean some of the UK's citizens were enslaved by Romans, it doesn't matter if it was 5 generations ago or 50, it doesn't give us an excuse to commit higher levels of crime.

Anyway, blacks commit more crime because they have higher testosterone, in the same way that men commit more than women.

ReputationRep:
    I was pointing out to you that going from Britain to Russia is very different to going from the third world to Britain. What they receive here is a million times better than what they would be getting in the third world, and even some other places in Europe. Why do they pick such a tiny isolated and overcrowded island to come to? They realise they can get a free ride in terms of money and NHS(this being the biggest reason,obviously), and they also know the residents are a soft touch towards immigrants.
    No the experience is what matters not the financial status of the country. This country is not overcrowded so I don't know what you're one about maybe in South East because that's the financial hub of the country. Tourists who come here and go back contribute 15 Billion pounds a year to this country, secondly as I said before Asians/Africans all come here to work, £60 on benefits in this country is laughable. The major reason they come to this country is because of the English language. English is the mother language most people can only communicate with it outside their language. Otherwise most people would go to Spain,Germany,France who have better welfare systems. Soft touch on immigrants..... right

:rolleyes:.

Anti-racist propaganda is very apparent in society today, it is drilled into you since a very early age at school these days. Multi-culturalism and political correctness both facilitate it, however as a result of this it is directed at the white majority only.

I'm sure you can think of some examples yourself, not many would try denying they have never been spoken to about or subjected any anti-racism material.
    Please tell me what type of propganda you mean, if you mean respecting someone's culture and religion is propaganda which is basically what we're taught in school then I don't whats wrong with that, what sort of propoganda are you actually talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Rofl, like 1% of the black people we have in the UK are descendants from slaves. The majority are Afro-Carribean, meaning they came here by pure choice. That means they have about as much history of slavery as the average citizen, I mean some of the UK's citizens were enslaved by Romans, it doesn't matter if it was 5 generations ago or 50, it doesn't give us an excuse to commit higher levels of crime.

Anyway, blacks commit more crime because they have higher testosterone, in the same way that men commit more than women.
    I wasn't talking about slaves, I'm talking about West Indian migrants, ex servicemen in the Army

and to your second point :facepalm:

ReputationRep:

I don't know of the views of Vietnamese/Laos etc. people. I do know, however, that I would not be treated as well as the natives. And I can accept it. It's just the norm. Stop kicking up a fuss over absolutely nothing. It's like you have some big chip on your shoulder which you can't erase.

You say "white people" as though we're all responsible. I didn't enslave any black man. Your constant stereotyping just shows you for the anti-white racist you are. Or maybe you're not. Maybe you're just acting by the standards that are commonly perceived as being "the norm", where you're not allowed to attack any racial group in the negative. That is, of course, unless they're white.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't talking about slaves, I'm talking about West Indian migrants, ex servicemen in the Army

and to your second point
    http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...-perspectives/

They have evolved to have more testosterone, why do you think they're so good at sport?

ReputationRep:
    I know that to a limited extent people work for themselves, but the majority want to provide a better life for their children and their childrens children. For somethings, like providing public services, you need to group together to pay for it so you can get economies of scale. If you form a collective group so that you can pay for things other countries don't have then you need to protect those things you have collectively paid for, how is it your problem if another country doesn't do this? Why should the children of your collective suffer a lower standard of living? The generations before us worked rather hard to create this country on the understanding that their future generations would prosper, you don't work hard for the whole world.
    You really are an idiot

ReputationRep:
    blow up london underground that was built by inferioir third world workers :rolleyes:
    Sorry, it's already been done. I think you know what I mean. :wink2:

oh I see white people are hopping to get to know Muslims and are forced to learn Arabic and the basic tenets of Sharia law every day correct? :rolleyes:
    Well taking into account the amount of Sharia courts in the UK at the moment, as well as the segregation, as well as the fact that Muslims reproduce at a far quicker rate than others do, as well as the fundamentalist poison that is spread by Al Qaeda-loving imams who hate the country they're no doubt claiming benefits from. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know of the views of Vietnamese/Laos etc. people. I do know, however, that I would not be treated as well as the natives.

You say "white people" as though we're all responsible. I didn't enslave any black man. Your constant stereotyping just shows you for the anti-white racist you are. Or maybe you're not. Maybe you're just acting by the standards that are commonly perceived as being "the norm", where you're not allowed to attack any racial group in the negative. That is, of course, unless they're white.
    1)That's not the point, White people are treat preferentially in every country.

2)I didn't say that white people are all responsible, I was referring to history. How white people historically treated people of other races as apposed how ethnic minorities treat white people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8 is enough)
    You really are an idiot
    Wow, what a great argument you put fowards there.

ReputationRep:
    1)That's not the point, White people are treat preferentially in every country.

2)I didn't say that white people are all responsible, I was referring to history. How white people historically treated people of other races as apposed how ethnic minorities treat white people.
    Have you ever even been abroad? Go down to Bosnia and see how you're treated. They hate whites throughout the middle east.

ReputationRep:
    lol only because they didnt have the same technology as us.
    if they had ships and guns and things im sure they would have colonised and killed.
    people need to stop judging the past on todays standards

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.