Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For all the girls with size 8/9/10/+ feet watch

• View Poll Results: What size feet do you have (Girls!)?
    84.85%
    12.12%
    3.03%
    11+
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Meh. I wish I had bigger feet. I'm a 7 already, but would like to be a size 8 or 9.
    I kinda like big feet, you know, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm farly sure that Skechers goes up to a size ten. I don't know if they have any stores in the UK other than the one on Oxford Street, London, but they're shoes are awesome. I used to buy Skechers when I was younger but they stopped selling them in Sweden and so I haven't had any decent shoes for about four years until I found the Skechers store by chance when I was in London in May.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 9 and get most of mine from Evans, Barratts or Priceless Shoes.

Its such a pain as I always have to buy online as so many places dont actually have 9s in store.

ReputationRep:
    I find it so weird that I can fit into the 8s nicely in some stores and others its just a no go, I hate that there's no standard.

Places/brands I get 8s are Accessorize, Debenhams Red Herring range, Blowfish, Sugar, River Island, Dorothy Perkins. Evans go up to a size 10 I think and do some quite nice pumps.

I'm seeing a guy at the minute who's size 14 in shoes- makes me feel much better by comparison.

ReputationRep:
    im lucky ive only got a size 5 foot..but my younger sister is a size 8 and she used to find it really hard to get decent shoes, especially for school. Wed have to go to clarks or get unisex ones which she didnt like. She gets all her shoes now from new look, shes got some really nice pairs aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Just also heard Aldo do size 9s

ReputationRep:
    I've got size 12 feet. Can just about squeeze into an Evans size 10 as they're so wide but they're stopping making the size 10 to be sent to stores so I reckon they'll phase them out online too.

My only pair of size 12 shoes cost over £200 and were from a cross dressing shop

ReputationRep:
    I was quite surprrised when in Urban Outfitters' Sale I saw female size 11s (they weren't too nice though)

ReputationRep:
    Boo I'm an 8 and I find it hard to find shoes cos I don't wear leather so it's basically impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklysparkles)
    I was quite surprrised when in Urban Outfitters' Sale I saw female size 11s (they weren't too nice though)
    Are you sure that they weren't american size 11? You have to be careful in american stores!

ASOS have started doing 9s apparently. But my saviour is hobbs

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you. I had a friend who was a size 9 and wore guy's trainers all the time.

I'm s size 4. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    my friend is a size 8 she has an incredibly skinny body and legs, so its awfully funny when she wears skinny jeans to any of her shoes

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.