Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

REALLY worried theres something wrong with me - cant have sex Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im 20 and a virgin and had never tried to do anything with guys before my boyfriend, hes fingered me and i used to find that a little painfull itself if i wasnt really wet.

Last night he stayed over my house and we ..atempted.. to have sex, i really wanted to and had got really wet but when he went to put his penis in i went completly dry and tightend up, i guess because i was nervous, so we tried again a bit later and i managed to stay wet but he just couldnt actualy physicly push it in, its like my whole just is not big enough it wont stretch i can only get the tip of his penis inside, im so worried there something worng with me , it doesnt help that hes a virgin aswell so doesntreally know whathes doing either, but i do honestly think that ther eis sometihng wrong with me, my vagina is just so so small.

And also i nooo it was really stupid but because we were inda expenrimenting we hadnt put a condom back on when he went in me the second time, and the time he did go in a bit he came, and now im worried i could be pregnant!! Could i ge tpregnant from him coming but not compelty inside me?

SO sorry for all the graphicness of this lol

Pleaseee tell me, has anyone else had this problem? I feel like a freak!

ReputationRep:
    For the sex, use lube! It will help greatly. Make sure it is waterbased so you can use it with a condom.

This happened to me. It's very common. Just keep trying and don't worry too much, it will happen eventually.

I had this problem the first time I had sex and I imagine it's quite common.

It took me about a half dozen times of having sex before it stopped hurting - you need to just grit your teeth and bear it. Did you bleed at all? If not, you probably haven't pushed him far enough in. It won't be nice and he won't want to hurt you but you have to, and then it will stop hurting eventually.

Moreover, get the MAP. Yes, you could be pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    no but thats the thing, it didnt hurt because i dont think he even put it properly in i really wanetd to but it just wouldnt go in im too tight, hes not even that big!!

(Original post by chp89)
    no but thats the thing, it didnt hurt because i dont think he even put it properly in i really wanetd to but it just wouldnt go in im too tight, hes not even that big!!
    He has to force it in, though. Keep trying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    Well put it this way, i'm pretty big and i managed to get inside a petite asian girl! It took a LOT of lube, a LOT of foreplay and a LOT of time. It's nothing to worry about, but it will bloody hurt :p:.

Just get him to finger you and kiss you etc with lube. Do that for a few days. Then condom and lube and try again after loads of foreplay, and you'll have to take the pain

me and my girlfriend are going through a similar issue, though neither of us are virgins.

My main advise would be to relax, because if you expect it to hurt you with tense up and that will make it hurt, i've found it helps if i make her orgasm before entering her (oral sex ussually really helps with this, good for lubrication aswell).

Its really unlikely that your vagina is too small, remeber you have to push something the size of a melon out of that thing.

sex can be painfull the first time but make sure your lubricated (naturally or not) and you could also try parting your labia with your fingers as he enters you as sometimes (in my experience, they can get pulled in with the penis and that can hurt too, (as can hair getting pulled in). Also make sure he's pushing up and not back if you get my meaning, his penis should be going up your body not back towards your back, this puts alot of preasure on the back wall of the vagina and can cause pain, try different positions like lift your knees up to your chest (asuming he's on top) or try going on top yourself

Hope i've helped, i know how your feeling (or atleast how your boyfriend must be feeling).

ReputationRep:
    yes, you definately could be pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Well put it this way, i'm pretty big and i managed to get inside a petite asian girl! It took a LOT of lube, a LOT of foreplay and a LOT of time. It's nothing to worry about, but it will bloody hurt :p:.

Just get him to finger you and kiss you with lube. Do that for a few days. Then condom and lube and try again after loads of foreplay, and you'll have to take the pain
    I would imagine kissing someone with lube would be less than pleasant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chp89)
    Im 20 and a virgin and had never tried to do anything with guys before my boyfriend, hes fingered me and i used to find that a little painfull itself if i wasnt really wet.

Last night he stayed over my house and we ..atempted.. to have sex, i really wanted to and had got really wet but when he went to put his penis in i went completly dry and tightend up, i guess because i was nervous, so we tried again a bit later and i managed to stay wet but he just couldnt actualy physicly push it in, its like my whole just is not big enough it wont stretch i can only get the tip of his penis inside, im so worried there something worng with me , it doesnt help that hes a virgin aswell so doesntreally know whathes doing either, but i do honestly think that ther eis sometihng wrong with me, my vagina is just so so small.

And also i nooo it was really stupid but because we were inda expenrimenting we hadnt put a condom back on when he went in me the second time, and the time he did go in a bit he came, and now im worried i could be pregnant!! Could i ge tpregnant from him coming but not compelty inside me?

SO sorry for all the graphicness of this lol

Pleaseee tell me, has anyone else had this problem? I feel like a freak!
    Unlikely, provided you had sense enough to take the Morning After Pill.

ReputationRep:
    so basicly he just need sto be alot more forcefull?

ReputationRep:
    can i get the morning after pill from boots? i dont really want to go to the doctor

ReputationRep:
    There is an over-the-counter MAP available, called Levonelle. Don't know if you can get in Boots specifically, I'm pretty sure it's available in Lloyds pharmacies though. When did this happen though? The pill is most effective as soon as possible, and isn't really any good after 72 hours.

Whoops, just read your post again - if it was last night, get yourself down there asap, while it's as effective as possible.

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be, spend more time with your partner, get to know him a bit more, so you feel more comfortable with each other while having sex. Another tip - take turns and massage each other bodies before having sex, it will help sooth your minds & bodies, there for you`ll feel relaxed to expose yourself and have fun.

I had similair issues with my girlfriend she was really tight :pinch: now shes fine

Hope I helped.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.