Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy everyone,
    I received my enrollment form from John Moores about 2 weeks ago and have only just got round to filling it in and getting my passport photos done. I've stupidly thrown away the letter that came with it, explaining what we needed to send back with the form.
    How many passport photos do they need? Is there anything else?
    Thankyou!!

ReputationRep:
    -Completed enrolment form
    - 1 Passport size photograph
    - SLC financial notification assessment

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou very much!!xx

ReputationRep:
    Thats okay :-)
    I still haven't got around to filling the forms in..

What are you going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget it has to be received by July 31st...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got an enrollment form! My friends who are going have though... I think they've forgot me?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah shouldn't take long sending it over...

Serious?!... contact them about it..

ReputationRep:
    I just got it in the post about 20 mins ago! ... Panic over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanselby1)
    Don't forget it has to be received by July 31st...

honestly?

with the student finance notification form? what if you dont have that yet?

i am screwed.com

ReputationRep:
    i didnt have my financial notification form and sent it off like two weeks ago not heard nothing yet like :P
    think they get intouch with finance

ReputationRep:
    The student finance notification form doesn't have to go with it... it's only if you have it. Otherwise you take it with you when you enrol.

It says the date it needs to be received by LJMU on the letter that accompanied it.

ReputationRep:
    so.... WHAT exactly has to be sent away? the completed form and a photo? what about proof of qualifications???

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer, so im not not currently studying any courses, so do i still have to put down my previous qualifications? or is it just if i was relying on a results i had to put them down?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what address I am meant to be sending the form too as I never got the envelope to send it back in dont think they like me! Does anyone know it?

ReputationRep:
    Damn I still have to do this. Reheeeheeeeeeally cannot be bothered. Who decided to make an A3 form?

ReputationRep:
    WOAH, i posted mine off yesterday, FINALLY! I only put a passport photo in it, please tell me thats all that was needed? LAWL

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pretty much lol ! You can't send your results off if you don't have them or ya financial stuff it's all i sent off but i already know my qualifications so i wrote them in on the page but yeah that's fine :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    WOAH, i posted mine off yesterday, FINALLY! I only put a passport photo in it, please tell me thats all that was needed? LAWL
    Tis all I sent, so if we messed up then we can go down in flames together. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I'm so confused!
    Whats your UCAS Application ID?
    &The Unique learner number?
    Am i missing something really obvious lol!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnabelW)
    Ahhh I'm so confused!
    Whats your UCAS Application ID?
    &The Unique learner number?
    Am i missing something really obvious lol!?
    You don't have to put the learning number on it I don't think.
    & the ucas app. number should be on a letter you've recieved from them? like at the top of the page. :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.