Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've found the personal ID which starts 103...
    But i reallly can't find the application ID!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agray17)
    -Completed enrolment form
    - 1 Passport size photograph
    - SLC financial notification assessment
    ****.... i just posted it today... i didnt but a SLC Financial notification assessment form in it...just the enrolment form with a photo...wat is the SLC Financial nofification assessment form anyways.. ***** sake!!

ReputationRep:
    I was having problems filling in the form too. Just rang up UCAS to ask them what my application ID was and they said they dont do them anymore. So if you applied in 07/08 and not 08/09 then you should have one. But anyone who left school this year does not. Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Havers)
    ****.... i just posted it today... i didnt but a SLC Financial notification assessment form in it...just the enrolment form with a photo...wat is the SLC Financial nofification assessment form anyways.. ***** sake!!
    You can probably send it seperate just ring up and ask! I forgot the passport photo bit so I had to send them seperately lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky1990)
    You can probably send it seperate just ring up and ask! I forgot the passport photo bit so I had to send them seperately lol.
    good shout. although i dont even know what the form is that i had to send off with it lol im sure if its wrong they will ring me up.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5697)
    I was having problems filling in the form too. Just rang up UCAS to ask them what my application ID was and they said they dont do them anymore. So if you applied in 07/08 and not 08/09 then you should have one. But anyone who left school this year does not. Hope that helps
    Ahh okayy thankyouu !

ReputationRep:
    good shout. although i dont even know what the form is that i had to send off with it lol im sure if its wrong they will ring me up.:confused:
    Once the SLC have assessed your income then they will send you the financial assessment form, and your uni will want to see it. The forms they sent with the enrolment slip said that if you don't have it then just send the form off and bring the financial assessment form with you during September enrolment. Tis what I am doing so it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Once the SLC have assessed your income then they will send you the financial assessment form, and your uni will want to see it. The forms they sent with the enrolment slip said that if you don't have it then just send the form off and bring the financial assessment form with you during September enrolment. Tis what I am doing so it's fine.
    oh nice one. think i got that the other day. ill email them and see if they want me to send it down. hate filling form out and stuff. Got so much paper work at my house now for all things uni its getting a bit stupid now.

ReputationRep:
    Still havnt sent mine off. Will send it tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Still havnt sent mine off. Will send it tomorrow.
    Mmm, they want the form returned to them by 31st July (tomorrow). :eek: You should send it to them today so they will hopefully receive it tomorrow.

Unless you meant today? I can't really tell because of the timestamp on your post, but just thought it was best to remind you just incase. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Right....My SLC form thing has come, and i already have my A level results from Last year (took a year out) so can i send them to them now??? Ive looked on there website for ages for a email adress i could email them with them scanned on or even just an address where i can post them too but i can't find anything info like that on there website!!! its doing my head in now!

- if you get back to me, quote me or else ill probs never see your post. tar

ReputationRep:
    Right....My SLC form thing has come, and i already have my A level results from Last year (took a year out) so can i send them to them now??? Ive looked on there website for ages for a email adress i could email them with them scanned on or even just an address where i can post them too but i can't find anything info like that on there website!!! its doing my head in now!

- if you get back to me, quote me or else ill probs never see your post. tar
    Give them a ring and ask them...
    And about the whole sending it before the 31st im sure they wont mind if its a couple of days late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5697)
    Give them a ring and ask them...
    And about the whole sending it before the 31st im sure they wont mind if its a couple of days late
    wouldnt even know what number to ring!! when i get home from work i will have a gander and some of the letters they have sent me and see wat address and stuff they have on there. Cheers for getting back to me though....

about you sending it in late. just date it the 29.07.09 (you have to put the date when you signed it' then its the posts fault it came late not yours....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Mmm, they want the form returned to them by 31st July (tomorrow). :eek: You should send it to them today so they will hopefully receive it tomorrow.

Unless you meant today? I can't really tell because of the timestamp on your post, but just thought it was best to remind you just incase. :p:
    I meant today lol.

ReputationRep:
    I still havent had my enrollment form?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FerretOnAcid)
    You will need to contact them ASAP and see whether there is a reason you may not have received one. It was due in on Friday so it looks like it may have got lost in the post if they did send you one.

I imagine the best thing would be to phone Student Recruitment (0151 231 5090) right away and enquire about why you haven't received one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FerretOnAcid)
    Dont worry too much. It said in the letter with the forms that not returning the forms would resultin "extra queing" on enrollment day and delayed access to the computer rooms or summit.

Not the worst thing in the world. There will be a good hundred or so who have probs forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I've emailed them so will hopefully get a reply this week!

ReputationRep:
    Same situation here, I e-mailed them as well so I can already tell you the message you will get:

"Thank you for your e-mail. The enrolment pack will be sent out in due course."

This was on July 22nd and I still have not received the form.
    And somehow I don't really care? They probably know they screwed up on several students and it's their fault. I'll raise hell though if they give me an attitude during enrolment week.

ReputationRep:
    ok so i only got my wee enrolment pack recently cause ive been away. should i still send it or just wait til enrolment day???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.