Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been told by my faculty (Business) that in case I receive it late, which indeed was the case, I can bring it with me to Liverpool. Though I think it's no problem if you mail it now. I did.

ReputationRep:
    wen did u send urs??

ReputationRep:
    On Monday (24th) - if you're from the UK and you send it tomorrow it'll come even earlier than mine. I sent it because I don't want any more papers around AT ALL. If you bring it with yourself I guess your enrolment may be delayed a little bit? Just don't forget to shove in their face the fact you received it a month too late.

ReputationRep:
    i think ill send it 2day and put a wee note in saying that ive only jst recieved it and hopefully it all ok

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 27, 2009

University open days

1. Liverpool Hope University
    Open House Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Liverpool Hope University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.