The Student Room Group
Reply 2

Cheers, Do i simply hand this to whomever working and hope to get lucky.
Venom123
Cheers, Do i simply hand this to whomever working and hope to get lucky.

Actually, the Kent website isn't brilliant and it only considers graduates going for graduate jobs. If you start a thread in the CV Help forum on here we can tailor our answers to your specific situation.
Reply 4
threeportdrift
Actually, the Kent website isn't brilliant and it only considers graduates going for graduate jobs. If you start a thread in the CV Help forum on here we can tailor our answers to your specific situation.

Link please?

Edit: No worries found it, the wonders of eyes
Tbh, I've always found the CV/PS Helpers to be very rude and unhelpful. I wouldn't bother.
GodspeedGehenna
Tbh, I've always found the CV/PS Helpers to be very rude and unhelpful. I wouldn't bother.

thank you for such a nice labelling..
ViolatedTreason
thank you for such a nice labelling..

:top:
Reply 8
Haha, guessing you didn't get your job?

My eyes fail me where is the thread
Venom123
Haha, guessing you didn't get your job?

My eyes fail me where is the thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=339
GodspeedGehenna

We get a lot of requests and sometimes it's easier to cut straight to the chase and say what's wrong with a CV and how to put it right. If you don't agree with the advice you are given, then you can always ask why it has been given.
threeportdrift
We get a lot of requests and sometimes it's easier to cut straight to the chase and say what's wrong with a CV and how to put it right. If you don't agree with the advice you are given, then you can always ask why it has been given.

or, they can get their advice elsewhere.. simple really.
ViolatedTreason
or, they can get their advice elsewhere.. simple really.

Probably the best advice ever given by a TSR CV Helper. :wink:

Latest