Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She's going to seduce my boyfriend on halloween Watch

My boyfriend and i are in uni together ( starting 3rd year in sept) there's a girl in our class who had absolutely no interest in my boyfriend before i got with him (he's a surfer/rock/indie type and she's barbie girl, britney, little miss perfect blonde type - generalising i know but basically he isn't her type), but as soon as i started dating him, she was constantly trying to get his attention, taking up his time, "being close mates".

recently she's posting on his facebook like shes his girlfriend or something, "love ya babes xxxx" infront of everyone.

anyway, back to the point.. on halloween we're all going to the same club, which means he will be there. she left a message on his facebook saying "cant wait for halloween - ill be the playboy bunny - ive got a big surprise for you"

i tried to ignore it but one of her mates took me to the side and warned me about it, shes friends with her but not close or anything an she said she only told me because she doesnt agree with what shes doing.

basically, this girl is going to seduce my boyfriend on halloween, she' going to dress up all sexy as a playboy bunny and try to "at the very least, snog him"...

the thing is, i dont want to seem insecure but this girl, as horrible as she is, is absolutely gorgeous shes a perfect blue eyed, long blonde hair'd princess type, slim figure, pretty face....

its cutting me inside. what if she does try it? why would my boyfriend say no,... shes a millions times better looking than me. i feel so depressed.

ReputationRep:
    he's with you, not her.

ReputationRep:
    why are you worried about this now? Isnt haloween ages away??

ReputationRep:
    Halloween's in October :confused: , I'm pretty sure she'll have lost interest in 3 months' time.

ReputationRep:
    And with hallowe'en being over 3 months away, this matters nought.

In fact, I'd be amazed if this hasn't been c&p'd from another forum: ergo, troll.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you out-sexy her on halloween? That'll piss her off AND impress your boyfriend.

halloween is ages away, i know but they're all starting to plan it already and im worrying because its going to be on my mind until halloween
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Because it's a troll thread, I remember it from last year. Nice try.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your boyfriend about it. Reading between the lines, it seems he hasn't spurned her advances so far and so maybe telling him it makes you feel bad could help.

ReputationRep:
    Trust your boyfriend, he deserves at least that. October is months away, i suggest you enjoy the summer whilst you can, life is WAY too short to panic about something which most likely won't end up being an issue. I also warn you, if you start blaming/being angry/obsess about it to your boyfriend, its going to push him away. Don't treat him like a piece of meat to fight over. You simply have to pull yourself together, be happy about yourself and what you have and pay no attention to this girl. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    De-anon plz.

(Original post by FadedJade)
    Because it's a troll thread, I remember it from last year. Nice try.
    You're a liar, i wrote this myself because this is happening to me. If you saw this last year, please give evidence to back that up because youre talking bull.

ReputationRep:
    Ermm Halloween = October
    Present day = July?

ReputationRep:
    you sound about as self confident as me haha :yep:

everyone feels insecure at some point, dont beat yourself up about it honestly it will only make you feel worse promise you wont? lol

what if she does try it? why would my boyfriend say no,...
    well tbh he obviously likes you for who you are, personality wise this other lassie sounds like the opposite to yourself so why would he go for her?

id like to think most decent guys wouldnt be interested in lassies that take pleasure out of breaking up couples

im not lying, this is killing me as it is and now youre all calling me a troll. i KNOW its not halloween for ages... BUT people are already talking about it, and im going to be stressed about this for THREE months... its going to drive me crazy

ReputationRep:
    You haven't said anything about your boyfriends reaction to the whole situation. Maybe he really doesn't like her and will avoid her at all costs?!

ReputationRep:
    You're his girlfriend! Surely there's no trust there if you're thinking this? However i understand where you're coming from; her being a blonde blue eyed girl has made you think less of yourself, i suggest you tell your boyfriend how you feel, ask him how he feels about the whole "playboy" idea and see if he's treating her as some fool or whether he's playing her game? See how he feels towards it and tell him how you feel about her, tell him you feel like she's more important to him than you seeing as they're getting so close, try telling him it seems as if she's doing it to get at you because she only started bothering with him when you got together..

Do it whilst you're alone, i can see you're upset about this and coming from a relationship point of view yes you deserve to be worried! It might seem naive but i'm exactly the same with my boyfriend and there would be WAR if a girl like her even went near him!

Good luck OP x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im not lying, this is killing me as it is and now youre all calling me a troll. i KNOW its not halloween for ages... BUT people are already talking about it, and im going to be stressed about this for THREE months... its going to drive me crazy
    :rofl: The thought of this being real and everybody like "OMFG TROLL" is too funny.

ReputationRep:
    Smack that ***** up.

ReputationRep:
    Erm ... if that was me I'd tell my boyfriend exactly what I'd heard and we'd have a huge laugh about it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.