Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

She's going to seduce my boyfriend on halloween Watch

ReputationRep:
    The only response to this thread, regardless of its validity:

Smash her in?

ReputationRep:
    This may be a stupid question... but how about trusting your boyfriend? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    If you have a good relationship with your boyfriend and he's a half decent person, then don't worry. If he does fall to her tarty antics then that shows that he wasn't good enough for you in the first place, I know that it'll hurt if he does, but in a few months time at the most, you'll realise what a waste of your time he was

And don't go thinking in this "oh she's prettier than me blah blah" women are very competitive in that sense and it's natural to think like that - but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he did end up doing anything with her then that indicates a major personality flaw on his behalf, certainly not yours, and he'd learn to regret his actions very soon. Have you not thought about how sad this girl must be? She's obviously jealous of you and feels insecure in some way to have to go flirting around other peoples boyfriends.

But keep your chin up it may never happen! keep on the bright side and don't let either of them bring you down
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    or, use it as a test of faith. if he does do anything, cast the ****** out like a leper. if he restrains from kissing this "stunner" then he is a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    What is she like a vampire or a witch or something?
    You have time to prepare a counter spell if you're that worried about it.

ReputationRep:
    Look on the bright side, you're obviously insecure about your relationship. Its likely you'll have broken up by October if you're obsessing so much already and then that other girl wont have to worry so much about looking sexy n'all that jazz because he'll be hers already.
    Silver lining...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    why are you worried about this now? Isnt haloween ages away??
    Thats what i was thinking

ReputationRep:
    When do you guys start planning for Christmas?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    why would my boyfriend say no,... shes a millions times better looking than me. i feel so depressed.
    Yes, I have no idea. Clearly the solution is to collate your features for a direct comparison, assigning points to certain assets, and then make yourself desirable enough so that your boyfriend will not cheat on you.

Here's a quick starter:
    face - out of 5 points;
    hair - out of 3 points;
    breasts - out of 30 points;
    "arse" - out of 20 points;
    legs - out of 15 points;
    predicted sex ability - out of 50 points;
    excitement - she gains 10 points;
    classiness - 15 points (you're in with a chance here)!

Halloween is a long time away - if you're lagging behind there's ample time for dietary adjustments, fitness regimes and as a last resort plastic surgery.

Or:

Assign a 9000 point value to "trust" and stop worrying so much.

Youre an idiot. This is real, and happening to me right now. i dont have to prove myself to you or anyone, if you think im a troll then by all means, stop wasting your time by posting in this thread and get lost. I SAID BEFORE, people have already been talking about what they want to wear etc for halloween we know what club because we go there every halloween.

Thanks to those who replied with something helpful, i'm honestly not a troll and this is something im stressing over at the moment. i'll keep all your advice in mind.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Please don't keep posting loads of troll smileys however obvious it is. I've reported it already, so let's not fuel it further.

ReputationRep:
    trust him...

ReputationRep:
    Why talk about halloween now, are they that sad?
    Show that girl who's boss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Youre an idiot. This is real, and happening to me right now. i dont have to prove myself to you or anyone, if you think im a troll then by all means, stop wasting your time by posting in this thread and get lost. I SAID BEFORE, people have already been talking about what they want to wear etc for halloween we know what club because we go there every halloween.

Thanks to those who replied with something helpful, i'm honestly not a troll and this is something im stressing over at the moment. i'll keep all your advice in mind.
    Firstly, trust your boyfriend. He's with you, not her. If he wanted her, he'd have dumped you as soon as he found out this other girl was interested.

Secondly, kill her. I hate people who go after someone, knowing full well they already have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Thirdly, don't stress out about it. Its still 3 months away. She could have forgot about it by then.

(Original post by FadedJade)
    Please don't keep posting loads of troll smileys however obvious it is. I've reported it already, so let's not fuel it further.
    i hope you found the original thread you were talking about before reporting me because i have done nothing wrong at all. it doesnt exist because i wasnt even aware of this site last year, this is ridiculous...

ReputationRep:
    Why dont u dress up like a playboy bunny?
    Your his gf so he will like u better

ReputationRep:
    Why would she wait until halloween?...is she not going to see him beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be a troll? It's not a funny topic to bother lying about...? Anyway, if it was me I would just ditch the party for a night of passion with the boyfriend if the other girl is going to be a problem. He'll be happy, you'll be happy, and the other girl will be mad!

(Original post by stargirl001)
    Why would she wait until halloween?...is she not going to see him beforehand?
    we start back in october and thats the main event she wants to do "something big" for, plus im guessing because it gives her the chance to dress up as playboy bunny.

(Original post by twinkle-toes)
    Why would it be a troll? It's not a funny topic to bother lying about...? Anyway, if it was me I would just ditch the party for a night of passion with the boyfriend if the other girl is going to be a problem. He'll be happy, you'll be happy, and the other girl will be mad!
    thank you i didnt think of that, i might mention it to him, i know he said he doesnt care much about halloween

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.