Turn on thread page Beta

She's going to seduce my boyfriend on halloween watch

ReputationRep:
    Just dress up exactly the same, end of the day your both going to the same party. Just be all over him, he will love it. She'll hate it. You'll love it. Job done.

Plus, he's with you not her. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thank you i didnt think of that, i might mention it to him, i know he said he doesnt care much about halloween
    No problem And just for the record, girls like her always get what's coming to them eventually!

ReputationRep:
    Dress as Elmer Fudd on Halloween. If this bimbo has any brains, she'll know it's best to run. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and i are in uni together ( starting 3rd year in sept) there's a girl in our class who had absolutely no interest in my boyfriend before i got with him (he's a surfer/rock/indie type and she's barbie girl, britney, little miss perfect blonde type - generalising i know but basically he isn't her type), but as soon as i started dating him, she was constantly trying to get his attention, taking up his time, "being close mates".

recently she's posting on his facebook like shes his girlfriend or something, "love ya babes xxxx" infront of everyone.

anyway, back to the point.. on halloween we're all going to the same club, which means he will be there. she left a message on his facebook saying "cant wait for halloween - ill be the playboy bunny - ive got a big surprise for you"

i tried to ignore it but one of her mates took me to the side and warned me about it, shes friends with her but not close or anything an she said she only told me because she doesnt agree with what shes doing.

basically, this girl is going to seduce my boyfriend on halloween, she' going to dress up all sexy as a playboy bunny and try to "at the very least, snog him"...

the thing is, i dont want to seem insecure but this girl, as horrible as she is, is absolutely gorgeous shes a perfect blue eyed, long blonde hair'd princess type, slim figure, pretty face....

its cutting me inside. what if she does try it? why would my boyfriend say no,... shes a millions times better looking than me. i feel so depressed.

grow up...you're going into your 3rd year..and maybe stop watching mean girls

ReputationRep:
    put sleeping pills in his drink the night before so he sleeps through the whole halloween party at home, so she won't get to seduce him!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm not one to condone suicide.. but if Halloween is all everyone you know is talking about, you should really probably jump off a cliff.

3 Months, of summer, and life in general, and all people can think about is halloween? A festival I stopped caring about when I was 14.... Wow.

My boyfriend and i are in uni together ( starting 3rd year in sept) there's a girl in our class who had absolutely no interest in my boyfriend before i got with him (he's a surfer/rock/indie type and she's barbie girl, britney, little miss perfect blonde type - generalising i know but basically he isn't her type), but as soon as i started dating him, she was constantly trying to get his attention, taking up his time, "being close mates".

recently she's posting on his facebook like shes his girlfriend or something, "love ya babes xxxx" infront of everyone.

anyway, back to the point.. on halloween we're all going to the same club, which means he will be there. she left a message on his facebook saying "cant wait for halloween - ill be the playboy bunny - ive got a big surprise for you"

i tried to ignore it but one of her mates took me to the side and warned me about it, shes friends with her but not close or anything an she said she only told me because she doesnt agree with what shes doing.

basically, this girl is going to seduce my boyfriend on halloween, she' going to dress up all sexy as a playboy bunny and try to "at the very least, snog him"...

the thing is, i dont want to seem insecure but this girl, as horrible as she is, is absolutely gorgeous shes a perfect blue eyed, long blonde hair'd princess type, slim figure, pretty face....

its cutting me inside. what if she does try it? why would my boyfriend say no,... shes a millions times better looking than me. i feel so depressed.
    Because he loves you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm amused that "Playboy Bunny" is apparantly a Halloween costume...

Can't you and your boyfriend go to another club? You've got plently of time to look for another one.

ReputationRep:
    The original question has been answered and I have just had to remove quite a few silly replies so I am closing

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.