Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyones who doesn't want babies because... Watch

• View Poll Results: You don't want a baby for this reason in the OP?
    Yes
    19.00%
    No
    81.00%

ReputationRep:
    ...you don't like yourself (i.e don't like some of your own traits)?

If so what are those traits? Why don't you like them?

Have a vote.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want babies because they are too expensive and stretch your vagina. Plus, they are a lifelong commitment and I cba.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt have a great childhood when I was younger, so I wouldnt want my children to have to grow up the way I did.

SO why bother having them in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    I don't want a baby because I think I might become inevitably overweight after popping a few out.
    But I think I probably will have a few babies, I'll exercise :awesome:

Traits wise:
    I don't want cheeky little brats - which is bound to happen anyway :p:
    I have a feeling I'm going to be a rather strict mother :lolwut: (If I decide to ever have kids)

ReputationRep:
    I have brown babies all the time

ReputationRep:
    I do want babies :ahee: The only reason I wouldn't get them would be because of my genes (not a nice body shape, ugly nose) but ya know, I don't care

ReputationRep:
    I don't want babies because of the aforementioned vagina destruction and weight gain.

And because I'll probably turn into one of those awful, neurotic mothers that don't let their kids out of their sight and wrap them up in cotton wool.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want kids because they stink. Nah, I can't even look after my pets let alone a bambino.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want babies because it's painful. Why would you willingly cause yourself pain?

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, the future of the human race is at stake here!

ReputationRep:
    I want kids! Hopefully they'll inherit my black & awesome hair, and tallness. And I can turn them into little indie kids :3

But if they even start to show any ******* sign of becoming a dirty chav, I will lead them around the back of the garden shed and put a bullet between their ******* eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    I don't want babies because it's painful. Why would you willingly cause yourself pain?
    You can anaesthesia or whatever it's called. And most mums forget about the pain. Stop being a wimp :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i dont want babies because i dont do bodily fluids...my godsons 14 months old now and i still retch if i have to change a crappy nappy... gross out!

and and im one of those neurotic "aunties" who when they fall im already there lol x

ReputationRep:
    epidural...but apparently they hurt more than some contractions

big needle in your back...ouchies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    You can anaesthesia or whatever it's called. And most mums forget about the pain. Stop being a wimp :awesome:
    I'm not a wimp, I hurt myself all the time and don't moan, just that I don't see why you'd do it on purpose haha.
    And yeah I know but it still hurts before you get it and afterwards! And probably still during I mean it's intense pain I'm sure you couldn't block it out completely.
    And I know I would forget the pain, you always do! But you still have to go through it in the first place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    I have brown babies all the time
    I'm intrigued

Spoiler:
    Show
    and somewhat aroused :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to have 3 children (2 boys, 1 girl), and they're all going to speak French and play the piano better than I. :proud:
    And be 30% darker than me, whilst still retaining English characteristics.
    They will also retain my sparkling wit and good conversational skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Legacy 1)
    I'm intrigued

Spoiler:
    Show
    and somewhat aroused :teeth:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
    Small and brown he comes from you
    Sit on the toilet here he comes
    Squeeze him between your festive buns

A present from down below
    Spreading joy with a "howdy ho"
    He's seen the love inside of you
    Coz he's a piece of poo

Sometimes he's nutty
    Sometimes he's corny
    He can be brown or greenish-brown (Mmm Mmm)
    But if you eat fibre on Christmas eve he might come to your town

Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
    He loves me I love you
    Therefore vicariously he loves you
    I can make a Mr Hankey too!
    (fart noise)

ReputationRep:
    I can take pain it's just the other things that happen to your body that put me off. Like crapping yourself during the birth, loss of bladder control, possibly having your vagina cut open. Some women end up with one giant hole! Thats includes your *******!

Then there's all the poo and sick from the babies, the weight gain, stretch marks, possible post partum, crying from babies.

I don't like children or babies. They're ugly and annoying and loud and moany. AND they're really expensive. I'm obviously too selfish to be a mother so I'd make a bad one if I became one. Probably best I become a crazy cat lady

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I'm going to have 3 children (2 boys, 1 girl), and they're all going to speak French and play the piano better than I. :proud:
    And be 30% darker than me, whilst still retaining English characteristics.
    They will also retain my sparkling wit and good conversational skills.
    Not BAD, but I still think this guy is a better comedian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.