Turn on thread page Beta

Ever fancied a teacher... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moony12345)
    yes, because everyone in the north is unattractive:confused:

The voice.

ReputationRep:
    People from the midlands and up north actually have personalities and character though and aren't up their own arses.

ReputationRep:
    Theres a German teacher at my school who teaches German, I think he's just here temporarily but oh my god :coma: so....sexy.....:coma: and once, i needed a pen quickly for my french speaking gcse exam and i was gonna run back to my bag and get one but he was there and he gave me his one :coma: i vowed never to wash my hands again LOL and his accent...
    i will get a very nasty surprise if i go back to school for sixth form in september and he's not there :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Some of my teachers I thought were hot

Then when I turned like 15-16 and started going out, drinking etc I realized they were just hot in comparisson to the rest of the teachers who were absolutely butterz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    The voice.
    even so, the accents vary. you can't just have "a northern accent" not even a "lancashire" accent. accents vary from town to town.
    and don't even get me started on the "t''" thing instead of "the"

ReputationRep:
    The voice.
    I agree, I hate northern accents, such a turn off, real problem when I go home to Manchester for the summer

ReputationRep:
    I don't care I don't care.

Northern; all derivatives of it, is not hot. Northerly Northern, Scottish Northern, Midland Northern (and I just came back from the Midlands), other Northern. It's just no.

ReputationRep:
    One teacher at my school was so fit that a sixth former about 4 years ago ****** her...we never saw her again

ReputationRep:
    my old history teacher was :coma:

seriously :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yes...bad times!

ReputationRep:
    i fancied a load of my teachers in high school.. mainly because no-one fancied me and i was horny as **** :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man my form tutor. I wanted to **** her brains out every time I saw her. Too bad she was married.

ReputationRep:
    There was this one new teacher, he walked into the classroom and me and my friend just gawped at him in amazement, we got some strange stares off the students he was with.
    As soon as he left the classroom we were just like "Mr McFitty!" because he was really just....wowww!
    We then made it our lunchtime (life) mission to stalk him in the library

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... I cant think of any hot teachers at my school :/

*mentally scans a list of teachers*

My economics teacher was kinda hot...
    That's probly it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    Theres a German teacher at my school who teaches German
    Anecdote of the day
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    Many, haha.

I usually liked the teachers that i didnt actually have, probably because i avoided choosing their subjects for GCSEs, i wouldnt have been able to ask for help, i blush waaay too easily.
    Some sub person who wandered around the school for some reason.
    Canadian DT sub especially, yeah he was handsome and a half but i didnt choose DT, i chose graphics.
    It was only one room away i guess.

We had a PE teacher that everyone fancied who ever went to our school, but he was too much of a poser for me. Turns out he succumbed to temptation and bonked a 14 year old pupil. Classy. All i remember was my sister [3 years older than me] finding out and saying, why couldnt it have been ME?

We had a female PE teacher who also slept with a young girl, the daughter of her ex. Ick. Those aerobics lessons we had with her are now looked back on in a whole new light.

ReputationRep:
    God no. *gag*

Their voices... nearly all of my male teachers were Northern, which is the biggest turn off I can think of apart from being fat.
    Apart from this Australian teacher who used to get lulz out of saying the word 'rubber'.

Honestly, I despair..
    northern accents arent sexy anymore? oh, thats not good then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theyoungone1)
    Anecdote of the day
    sorry
    lmao.....
    i don't get it
    i feel so dumb now

ReputationRep:
    actually i was genuinely in love with one... 3 years...

he wasnt even hot,
    just a wonderful wonderful man...
    ark at me...
    i dream about him frequently, he always knew when i was sad, and i told him all my bad family trauma and yeah...
    when he left... like the last time i saw him he said
    "don't ever let anyone hurt you, unless its me of course"
    and i neally cried there and then...
    because what he said was true he was goingto hurt me...
    the day before he left in last assembly he joined the school band to play dont stop me now on the drums
    QUEEN IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVE BAND.
    so yeah...
    i loved that man.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Sorta.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.