Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ever fancied a teacher... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    In continuing the trend, he taught English, and is Australian. Helps living here, no?

ReputationRep:
    we had a stunning teacher in her early 20's, you know the type, funny, great body, nice facial bone structure, just stunning and every (sane, straight) guy fancied her

ReputationRep:
    None of the teachers at my school were particularly attractive. There were some OK ones, but even they were just fit for a teacher i.e. compared to the others, rather than just being fit full stop, if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    an art teachers who joined in my last year in 6th form, shes like 22/24 but married
    she made me regret not pickin' art

i think she knew i liked her, everytime i walked my mate to her lesson, she wd tell me "there is no point of you coming here", a little pause then "to walk ur mate"

ReputationRep:
    i fancied my form tutor. awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    i fancied a load of my teachers in high school.. mainly because no-one fancied me and i was horny as **** :p:
    :rofl:

why the hell is it so weird when girls stay stuff like that, you really dont expect it

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on my (ex)Literature teacher -

*Weeps*

/James

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Windsprite)
    .. to the point that you can't look them in the eye when they talk to you?

I seriously had a problem with the Chemistry & English teachers.
    I think they just thought I was being rude, but I can assure I was just embarrassed. :mmm:

+ what makes them attractive?? a huge factor is their voices for me! strange I know
    my teacher for business was soo buff..it was really embarressing to look at him..he had nice eyes ..he was only 26

ReputationRep:
    Not much talent at our school - one P.E. teacher was pretty fine, but she totally knew it. This was offputting

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah. We even had flirtacious conversations when there was nobody around listening. Then they both got married, how gay.

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE English teacher.. If all men were like him I wouldn't be gay :p: He wasn't even good looking, I just completely loved him. Then he left after year 11 and English was never the same again

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Had a very nice English teacher for half of my A-levels.

Also had a nice psychology supply teacher for a while.

Mmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iffi)
    Hell yeah! ahh once in biology, we had a sub teacher for about a term and he was australian! he showed us pics of him surfing and stuff and he kept on smiling at me and wouldn't stop asking me questions about the UK hahaha! but then he left to go to cornwall, because he enjoyed surfing there. ...
    Those australians ehh

ReputationRep:
    My biology teacher. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    nearly all of my male teachers were Northern, which is the biggest turn off I can think of apart from being fat.
    Strange, I'm from the North and find Southern accents off putting, not that I'm that bothered though, I don't care what they sound like.

Back on topic: Yep there was a few, couple of Subs, a Sci teacher who left to "pursue her music career"... my mate saw her on his work xp a few years later working in an office. As usual there was also a PE teacher that all the girls thought was "cute". Bout it really. None at sixth form

ReputationRep:
    Oh, yes. They really should put teachers through an attractiveness test. I don't think I learnt as much as I should from my History teacher this year. Glad I don't have him next year. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    One of my lecturers :redface:

He's just a beautiful man :]

ReputationRep:
    all these pe teachers who flirt with girls ARE paedophiles. the fact they're good looking just means all the girls let them get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    lmao.....
    i don't get it
    i feel so dumb now
    uhhh, was only messing with you :o:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I used to fancy a female teacher (:lolwut:) for a few months until I fancied this boy who I fancied foreverr. Well anyway, I think like a huge factor is like severe admiration because this teacher taught in a field where I would really like to be accomplished! Then I sort of fancied this other teacher, hmm, not too weird really as he was my type - tall, skinny, nice hands. Well his hands looked the same as my ex-boyfriends, so...I had an excuse.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.