Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKeIx)
    Hiya!

I've been waiting to get to Keele for so long now- can't wait to meet new people, my lectures, uni life etc plus its a fresh start
    Romance? if it happens it happens but by the sound of it I won't bet my cards on it haha

Catchetat- Im sure you'll make loads of friends- i'm short too!! shorter than u tho lol

i_want_a_penguin- I'm doing health foundation yr too- but im doing midwifery afterwards instead of pharmacy, so hopefully I shall meet u in September! x
    hey cool. how about establishing a shorties society! just out of interest, what's your height? and gd luck in your health foundation year! hope you get into midwifery following that! see you all in september!!!! and thx for the encouragement!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I was thinking the same thing-that we shud create a society for short ppl lol. The Keele Shorties Society- KSS!!! lmao
    My height?? 10cm shorter than u - so yes im a midget :redface: haha!!!! but hey good things come in small packages :p:

oh thanx- im looking forward to the next 4 yrs! and good luck in your medicine degree- i'll probably be seeing you around especially at the Clinical Education Centre at the health campus- and probz on placement x

ReputationRep:
    yea I wouldn't mind but think about it when we're the only 2 shorties at keele lol!

hope to see you at keele and at the hospital associated with keele! mind if i add you facebook? please pm me your email - thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_want_a_penguin)
    Oi! Don't steal them all before I get there!! :p: I've given up on the men of my fair town.
    Katrina!

You're arriving just as I leave, isn't that pretty much what happened at the pharmacy?

Stop following me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catchetat)
    yea I wouldn't mind but think about it when we're the only 2 shorties at keele lol!

hope to see you at keele and at the hospital associated with keele! mind if i add you facebook? please pm me your email - thanks!
    (sorry ive only just seen ur post lol) :o:
    Yes it will be great seeing you!!! Of course you can add me on fb i'll pm my email to you now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioElectric)
    Katrina!

You're arriving just as I leave, isn't that pretty much what happened at the pharmacy?

Stop following me :p:
    Maybe you should stop getting to places before me! :p: And so few people call me that anymore!!

ReputationRep:
    I quite a bit of an introvert myself, and going into my 3rd year now i can tell you that you wont suddenly have a personality change as soon as you get to Keele, what problems (or lack of) you take with you will stay with you until you fix them.

Best best best advice i can give you is to join a society or make friends with your block/house mates, doesnt matter if your not that interested in it it will get you with a group of people and once youve gotten the awkward getting to know everybody phase then you will have a good group of friends to enjoy your time at keele with.

Yeh i know what yous are saying about everybody at Keele already being in a relationship, out of 4 girls i liked at Keele they all turned out to have BF's, ofcourse they dont like to tell you that straight away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    I quite a bit of an introvert myself, and going into my 3rd year now i can tell you that you wont suddenly have a personality change as soon as you get to Keele, what problems (or lack of) you take with you will stay with you until you fix them.

Best best best advice i can give you is to join a society or make friends with your block/house mates, doesnt matter if your not that interested in it it will get you with a group of people and once youve gotten the awkward getting to know everybody phase then you will have a good group of friends to enjoy your time at keele with.

Yeh i know what yous are saying about everybody at Keele already being in a relationship, out of 4 girls i liked at Keele they all turned out to have BF's, ofcourse they dont like to tell you that straight away
    hmm thanks for ur advice. i'm definitely gonna join some societies and try to make friends with those on my blk. hope to meet u there too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.