Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are your time keeping skills? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm on time for doctor/dentist/hospital appointments and job interviews, late for buses, on time for trains and was always always always(!) late for college. I was never late for school though.

ReputationRep:
    I normally try to arrive exactly on time. I hate the awkward waiting around. People say I'm always late for exams, because I get there literally 2 mins before it's scheduled to start. I normally try to arrive a little late for parties depending on whose party it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    My intensions
    Tell me more about these. They sound interesting.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is boring. Why did I make it?
    Who cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Always late.

For example, the time I agree to meet someone will be the time I leave the house.
    I always do this, tell my mate I will see him (or pick him up) at 6, then leave the house at just before 6.

Then again I suppose there's a sort of contempt with keeping friends waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Tell me more about these. They sound interesting.
    LOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Always late.

For example, the time I agree to meet someone will be the time I leave the house.
    Yep... same here.

I don't really mean to be late, I just leave things til the last minute (or later than the last real minute... haha!). The problem I have now though is that my friends pre-empt me being at least 10 minutes late and so don't arrive til 10 mins after I say and so then I plan to arrive 10 mins later than the agreed time cos I don't wanna be waiting and then I'm 20 mins later than the agreed time... ... It's like a spiral.

Everyday of school I was late - even the days I tried really hard to get there on time cos it was assembly or something and embarrassing to arrive late... I just couldn't get up in time on the mornings. I hate mornings so much. Missed a train and was late for an exam at uni this year too... That was my wake up call really I needed to sort my ways out and so now I never miss trains and set off well in advance (even then though I have to fool myself into thinking it takes 15 mins to walk to the train station when really it takes 8 mins so that I will set off 10 mins before!!)

ReputationRep:
    Gotta make this post quick - I'm late for something.

I'm on time for most things.

ReputationRep:
    Always about 5 mins early. I get all jittery otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I'm always punctual and reliable, me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    This thread is boring. Why did I make it?
    Who cares.
    Yeh tbh I dont know who would wan to reply. I mean who even cares lol!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm usually on time for important things but slightly late for everything else.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh tbh I dont know who would wan to reply. I mean who even cares lol!!
    Well you did.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if this guy is punctual :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Well you did.
    lol youve got such a big mouth! Do you want me to double those warning points badass?

ReputationRep:
    always always early for everything, except no one i know is the same, one of my friends runs about an hour slower than she says so if were meeting at 10 i start getting ready at quarter to and ill still be waiting:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    lol youve got such a big mouth! Do you want me to double those warning points badass?
    Do it. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Late for everything. Was born late even. I really don't want to be, it just happens! :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Late for everything, unless I make a special extra effort, and then the other person decides to be late. :bored:
    exactly this.
    i've stopped making the effort though cos everyone expects me to be late anyway

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    Late for everything. Was born late even. I really don't want to be, it just happens! :dontknow:
    yeah, i was born 17 days late, its in my nature, i cant help it

ReputationRep:
    always early or one time.

I hate people who are late when you agree something.

One of my friends was even late for her graduation yesterday (as she's just told me - only just replying to my text that I sent her at 5pm yesterday...)

and one of my friends is always SO late, that if she says she'll be at the pub for 8pm, it WILL be 9pm or even 10pm...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.