Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all
    I work for the NHS 3/4 days a week and I really want to do an access course, im in south london but so far ive rang most colleges around me
    like kingston,south thames,croydon,lambeth who have all said I have to be 19,im sure i read somewhere there is a college who will take 18 yr olds on its access courses,I can travel to central and west london.Any ideas what colleges?


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.